vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of things to be keen to watch tonight.

Eden- Is a huge confidence player; first touch has to be a good one. They’ll get him a run early. If he makes a mistake he has tended to try and fix it and ends up making 3 mistakes. 17 tries last year in ISC from 22 games so he knows how to score. Hope he has a good game. He’s done some work at fullback I wouldn’t be shocked if Boyd swaps with him. He's a great story; twice clubs wanted him back home and he said no.

Roberts- Will take time; if the ball isn’t coming to his side- with the Broncos that is a real possibility. He has to be prepared to come in and find it- tired forwards and Parker offloads could be his go. Roberts needs to make sure his defence is right. He can make a poor choice and plants his feet.

That side of Eden and Roberts have a big job in defence. That's the first thing they have to get right.

Interchange, I still think 1 or 2 interchanges in the first half at the most. Broncos have been getting ready for this for 12 months. Thaiday on the bench leaves an experienced forward on the field at all times. I think McCullough, Hunt and Milford are more pivotal than any utility player. That interplay will test forwards.

32/49 games have been decided by less than 12 points and 13/21 played at Parramatta- should be close. Teams will be conservative but the Broncos have practised all off season to play football so it will slowly creep in. I think they will have 1 or 2 footy plays in them tonight which will take the Eels by surprise.

So getting pumped up.

kid-so-excited-birthday-party.gif

So keen boys.

Hoping we see Roberts stretch his legs tonight.

Read today that roberts ran 100m in 11 seconds. When he was 14...

I'm pretty pumped but dreading the pre game video they will play of the broncos losing the GF.

I've got relatives in town (absolutely unbelievable that they would spring this on me for a Broncos game. I might buy them a Broncs calendar so that they can plan better), so I'll be streaming this on my phone (RIP my data).

Broncos by 10.

Is this on tv? don't say it's only on fox

Game day!

Nothing better than than waking up and knowing Rugby League is back. Broncos by 8, Milford MotM. (Assuming Foran is out)

What makes it even better is being able to watch it ad free. Glorious.

Wait, if I watch this on Foxtel, is it ad-free/live?

If so, I'm not touching channel 9 tonight.

Watching on Fox Sports in glorious HD. There will be no Ch 9 footy on my screens this season.

Watching on Fox Sports in glorious HD. There will be no Ch 9 footy on my screens this season.
Isn't Channel 9 1080P this year? I think I remember reading Foxtel is like 720P or 1080i, but for the sports channels they use a high bit rate. I'll check out both to compare.

Isn't Channel 9 1080P this year? I think I remember reading Foxtel is like 720P or 1080i, but for the sports channels they use a high bit rate. I'll check out both to compare.
If that is the case, welcome back Nine...

Was gonna do the same, I think it's 1080i on Fox vs 1080p on Nine, but Fox dedicate more bandwidth.. It'll be very close for overall quality I think.

The footy is back boys...............GLORIOUS! :o_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Aldo
  • scobie
  • Fitzy
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Kev_Guz
  • mrtij
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • Lazza
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.