CommBank Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. We didnt lose any forwards which is a positive I guess.

Did not need these injuries to guys who we were going to rely on coming into the origin period.

Is Madden fit to play or is he also out?

Assuming he's out we might be looking at something like the below... if Madden is playing this game is winnable... Eels will probably rush Moses back now.

Mariner going to be suspended as well so Pereira surely comes in

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Ezra
7. Rogers??? Maybe Billy just to take some of the pressure off Ezra???
8. Jensen
9. Billy / Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Patty

14. Smoothy / Mozer
15. Kobe
16. Willison
17. Baker.

Sailor might be a shout for the bench... or maybe in the halves so if an injury happens he can move to outside backs and Billy to halves

I would be fine with Billy at 6 and put Mozer into 9.

I really don’t want Oates to start on the wing. Happy for him on the bench as backrow or backs injury cover but I don’t think we have anyone of note for the wing. 😢

I feel bad for the Eels. We are going to really take out our Roosters loss on them.

Oates straight in for Arthars, and I assume Madden is good to replace Reynolds.

Broncos 569 - Eels 0.
Think Madden inured not sure.

I feel bad for the Eels. We are going to really take out our Roosters loss on them.

Oates straight in for Arthars, and I assume Madden is good to replace Reynolds.

Broncos 569 - Eels 0.
Locky said during the game he has rib cartilage issues and probably a few weeks away.

I'm not going into that other thread for my own mental wellbeing... But.

After losing another outside back early, Kevvie will never not have a back on the bench again.

How bad is Madden, if not too serious we get a real good look to see if he has what it takes to be AReys successor.

Lastly, I've genuinely gotten to the point where I weep when I see that Klein is reffing one of our matches

I really don’t want Oates to start on the wing. Happy for him on the bench as backrow or backs injury cover but I don’t think we have anyone of note for the wing. 😢
How can you be happy with a winger on the bench as a back rower but not for him to play his actual position as a winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.