Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked it out in the second half .
Put Staggs through a huge hole .

I would argue his back 5 coach Darius Boyd was on another level to Karmicheal .

Let me qualify that .
Darius was the master of the full back sweep and studied hard to understand what opposition teams would do , and then countered . He took the FB out the back to another level . His general play was not on the same level as Karmicheal Hunt .
Also add , I was never a Darius Boyd fan . Just stating facts .

We really should be smashing the eels. Their 2 best players are out, and the rest are old and slow. They're coming of a bye, so they'll likely be rusty for the 1st half.

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

That is still a super strong team

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

Agreed.

Personnel is not really our issue. It’s our attitude and energy in defence

We aren’t going to go far averaging well over 20 points per game against us, Reynolds or no Reynolds

Early mail:
Josh Rogers training at five-eighth, Mam halfback. Jock Madden no contact and unlikely. Jordan Pereira on left wing for Jesse Arthars. Adam Reynolds getting surgery on ruptured bicep today.

I don’t think Walters works well at 7. He’s covered there twice and we’ve had no structure at all. Not his fault, it’s a tough task to steer this team around as it is full of freakish eyes up players with little footy iq. But unlike some of the other options, Walters doesn’t have the athleticism to offer much else.

I’d prefer we keep Walters at 9 and give him more control from there if needed. He can kick and bark at forwards without needing to play in a weaker position for him.

No idea who I would go without Madden. Maybe just lean into the chaos and go 7. Mam, 6. Sailor
Careful what you say about Billy.

Early mail:
Josh Rogers training at five-eighth, Mam halfback. Jock Madden no contact and unlikely. Jordan Pereira on left wing for Jesse Arthars. Adam Reynolds getting surgery on ruptured bicep today.

Showing up as 'not found'. Is there another link?

Rogers has been outstanding the last two weeks and the 100 before that too but he's been great the last two weeks. His running game is back when he's back at the Bears and his kicking is just when he wants and sometimes but always accurate and puts the other team under massive pressure.

Early mail:

Pereira is a bit of a shock. Sounds like he has been doing well in qld cup but he had a lot of really bad defensive reads in the storm game last year. If Oates is out more understandable given his only competition after that is a rookie with talent and been playing well but some errors in him (karapani).

Feel bad for hoeter, he could have played a fair few games this year and is uper reliable. Could have done a watered down version of arthurs I reckon.

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

Why does Gosieski get a run in front of Hunt ?
Welcoming gift ?

Why does Gosieski get a run in front of Hunt ?
Welcoming gift ?
might be miss remembering but i thought hunt ran better lines in the trial on rikis side rather than the left

Might take a few games but this Reno injury at least gives the team a chance to adjust to new structures and different options particularly in attack.
Time will tell but an early indication could be how they handle the 4 / 5 tackle options in attack while in the red zone. Hopefully no indecisiveness and poor options .

Might take a few games but this Reno injury at least gives the team a chance to adjust to new structures and different options particularly in attack.
Time will tell but an early indication could be how they handle the 4 / 5 tackle options in attack while in the red zone. Hopefully no indecisiveness and poor options .
With Mam and Walsh there - they are decisive.... not going to rule out poor options though. Most of it will be more arse the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Strop
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.