Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrigan looks taller on field

By my reckoning, we can lose another 6 games for the remainder of the season and all things beig equal get the top 4.
But can only lose another 2 to get that minor premiership. Lost 6 games total last year.

The important part of that is Willison is now a cemented member of the 17, this makes me extremely happy.
My sister in law was his teacher at Marsden High! Small world...

Passing the time by watching us smash these guys. We put 50 on them last time. No reason we wont do it again.

50 without Reyno..

Can't see it.

Carrigan looks taller on field
His looks certainly will deceive how tall he is. I never thought Patty would be big & tall until I got to meet him in Vegas. He is big & i did tell him that.

I haven't met any of the current squad so, i cant guess how big/tall they’re. Will just go by what their profile says in Broncos website.

50 without Reyno..

Can't see it.
I would counter that. If ‘The Rejects’ could pile 40 odd points, with team full of stars especially on the back of wanting to prove themselves, our guys can well pull it off.

Agreed that they’re coming in on the back of a Bye & determined but we’re more determined & wanting to right the wrongs.

Carrigan looks taller
His looks certainly will deceive how tall he is. I never thought Patty would be big & tall until I got to meet him in Vegas. He is big & i did tell him that.

I haven't met any of the current squad so, i cant guess how big/tall they’re. Will just go by what their profile says in Broncos website.
lol it was a dumb joke of mine due to the photo cutting off his legs.

Funny in my head

I would counter that. If ‘The Rejects’ could pile 40 odd points, with team full of stars especially on the back of wanting to prove themselves, our guys can well pull it off.

Agreed that they’re coming in on the back of a Bye & determined but we’re more determined & wanting to right the wrongs.

I just can't see 50. I can't even see 40.

Eels coming off a bye, their coach getting hammered in the media. They will be very determined. This is a very winnable game for us, but only if we can weather the storm and hold onto the ball and stop trying to score in every set. If we can do that, I think we'll get them in the end but I don't think it's going to be a blowout.

Toowoomba is doing a meet and greet with the squad of the maroons for game 2 hopefully I get to meet Walshy, Patty and Cobbo if they get selected

I wish we'd become elite at short kick offs on both ends. We've gotta be the worst in the comp.

Willison is an obvious target .
But they could think AFL style and have the big man tap it to the littler guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.