Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
I thought shoulder charges were illegal these days. How many weeks for Thurston's?

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
So proud of the boys. We were absolutely shot due to injuries and kept turning up - that scramble defence at the back end of the game reminds me of the Broncos of old.

I'm not upset about this loss at all - if anything I'm encouraged by it. Fully fit this game was ours.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Just seems like their spine out point ours every time we play them. Even when we beat them

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
One thing I will say.

The Mark of a true champion is delivering under pressure. Milf has been kicking field goals for fun when up by 30, and had a chance tonight under pressure but didn't come up with the play.

These lessons are invaluable for a young guy like Milf and he will learn so much from a pressure situation like that.

He will be better for tonight. God help the Tigers next week.

welll to be fair he won us the game earlier in year agains the cowboys under pressure did he not. so i think that may be a little unfair

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
i dont mean this game of course. what about the last 3 games prior they have done this to us everytime? i think some of us are blinded and wont admit the cows simply do have another gear we are yet to reach. but we can improve so much and cowboys are at peak which is a positive

Our last game, they scored one try in the last 20, and we won it. By one.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Milford will get better as the years go by in those situations and games. Just remember, he is only 21. I think Milf will learn a lot this year and come out next year as the undisputed best player in the world. Just needs more experience.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Milford just played tired the last bit. He didnt choke.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We need a better half back still imo. Individually, our halves are good, but neither is a Cronk or a JT who can dictate a game when the pressure is on. Move Hunt to Hooker, let Melbourne have Knik and we can take Cronk. Simple as that!

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I think we can all agree that the refs were atrocious tonight.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
welll to be fair he won us the game earlier in year agains the cowboys under pressure did he not. so i think that may be a little unfair

Not having a crack at his ability to win a game, more pointing out that there is a huge upside and positive to come out of him not coming up with the play to win the game. He will learn from it and be better equipped to game manage those situations. Up until now, he has nailed whatever he has tried.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
That's a solid loss that we'll learn from. The cows seem to have a very porous goal line defence, and need some close examination. Also I think they'll eventually run out of the football god luck they seem to gave against us

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I do think it's time to move reed out. He is offering nothing and I'm not usually that critical of him. Bring in Opacic or Maranta right wing, move Kahu to right center and Roberts to left center to get him more involved and we become more dangerous.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
and to those saying oh its 2 - 2 its easy to beat them there just lucky when they win. do u not think maybe its just lucky that we have won those other 2 games instead?

i mean you ask any other nrl supporter who doesn't care about cows or broncs and neally all will say cowboys should win. simple fact is they dominate us in last 20 minutes every time we play them.

dont you guys want to be the one dominating them for a change in last 20 hammering there line over and over and over?

its something we really need to fix. and i dont even know how we do that with the roster the cows have and our lack of big forwards like there's

there's no doubt we are the better defending team and we show tremendous heart no other team would keep the cows out like we do but the numbers game tells you with that much possession in last 20 minutes of a game more often then not that team will win

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dash
  • MrMoore
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.