Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Broncos first half = so close yet so far.
So close to scoring so many times but still world's away

Turpin was having a shocker before his hand injury. Wish Carrigan developed an offload game in his arsenal.

Last edited:
I tell you what, there is evidence of some good coaching here. Dearden defending on the left, Staggs roaming in attack and offloads everywhere. Even a semblance of structure Again, this team cannot win with the regular coach, I've never seen anything like it.

i honestly dont think seibold is cut out to be a head coach. especially of a young side. its been hinted at for few years now that he is the most technical/complex coach in the game with all his stats and graphs. i even remember the media talking about it during his time at the rabbis but at the time they were hailing it as this new age coaching. now we all know better

lol fox head line is fafita flying against canbera raiders....... i mean really he has had one good carry. and it was impressive but i have been more impressed with staggs hass and dearden so far . just so sick of this bs agenda they keep trying to drive

Last edited:
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.