Round 15 - Broncos vs Dragons

Seibold should be sacked just for sleeping on the 6 again rule change. It's like we didn't even get the memo.

wow the big islander went though Boyd like he wasn't there.

What did we ever do to ennis ? Milford gets a six again and it’s all about the st geoerge kick before. He blows his load about anything to do against us. I’m getting confused between him and Tallis, is there a difference?

What was the penalty up the field for? Does anyone know? Was it a ruck infringement? Why wasn't it a 6 again in that case then? What a joke...

And that right there is why Darius should have retired last year.
He might be alright in attack but in defense he’s a doormat

And that right there is why Darius should have retired last year.
He might be alright in attack but in defense he’s a doormat
Should Tedesco retire too? Sivo murdered him 1 on 1 .

For once i dont think anyone in their right mind can have a pop at Boyd for that one.

Radrara, sivo and now ravalawa have all steam rolled him. Must be frightening

Who was our edge forward defending on the edge?

For once i dont think anyone in their right mind can have a pop at Boyd for that one.
Bullshit. He put his head in front of the hip and didn’t use his body properly. Boyd is 6’1 and around 98kgs. He’s capable.

What did we ever do to ennis ? Milford gets a six again and it’s all about the st geoerge kick before. He blows his load about anything to do against us. I’m getting confused between him and Tallis, is there a difference?
Cut him from our team?

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.