# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Accidental crusher challenge last week from Haas: 3 weeks

Accidental crusher tackles this week from other teams:
Commentary team saying that some crushers are just unavoidable and completely accidental.

Hypocrisy at its finest 😂
Haas' didnt look all that accidental tho

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012

Commentary team saying that some crushers are just unavoidable and completely unavoidable.

Hypocrisy at its finest [emoji23]
Wanted to also comment on this. They will certainly influence the decision, too.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I like how dearden took control when milf was out. If he can do that when milf is back and milf just focusses on eyes up footy, we will be looking better. I liked how dearden was taking it to the line at a bit more speed, towards the end, he just need fifita running some lines towards the gaps at speed.

My criticism of fifita is that fifita just tries to run over people. That works sometimes, but when he learns to run lines and receive a short ball he will be much better.

Carrigan, he was just immense tonight.
Haha yea mate, Fifita, the 1.25 million dollar battering ram.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
That penalty from Carrigan cost us dearly. Just imagine the posts if Boyd had done it instead🤬

Wow, it would've exploded on here.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Ennis and Brandy both bitched about that Carrigan challenge as well. Carrigan didn't even play at the ball so for once the bunker made the right call
Could have been our penalty, he tried to plant the ball before rising to his feet.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
He didn't play at the ball. That there was even debate about it sucks,
I agree, but the bias of some is pretty obvious. I think Vossy may have played devil's advocate there. But the duty of the player with the ball is to stand first, place the ball and roll it. This prevents these things from happening and the controversy from occurring.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Commentary team saying that some crushers are just unavoidable and completely accidental.

Hypocrisy at its finest 😂

Marata Niukore literally coat hangers Brandon Smith and breaks his jaw.. not even a penalty.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
The lack of effort from Darius to get to the ball from that Norman kick with a couple to go shows us all he has checked out.
You wouldn’t see any other FB in the game get to a ball that slowly.
That is our most experienced player.
Big game from Carrigan, Dearden, Herbie and Staggs. All the young blokes showing up all the older fellas, yet again.
Looked better when Milford went off. Not surprising.

We looked terrible when Milford went off. Completely disorganised and completely un-threatening in any sense. The only points we got was when basically half the Dragons team fell over and Dearden found a way over.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
That penalty from Carrigan cost us dearly. Just imagine the posts if Boyd had done it instead[emoji2959]

Wow, it would've exploded on here.
I agree. I think that was a poor choice on where to exercise gamesmanship

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
This rings a bell as something I might have seen tonight, it's just that his deplorable effort at the death is all I can really remember right now.
Wow, a fullback got trapped in goal. In a split second they have to decide if it's going to keep rolling dead or not. Meh. I hope he plays on, he's been great this season. Best fullback by far in the club and we are going to miss him. Tried his guts out again.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
2 minor changes by Gentle made a huge difference:
1. Bench rotation
2. Players warming up with drills after half-time energised the team, usually they cave after half-time.

Goes to show how incompetent Seibold is.

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
Well, little to add to what has already been said, other than it was nice to see some forwards hitting the ball at pace for a change. Didn’t happen all that often, but at least it did happen.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Smokin' Joe
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.