Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Knq1oBmJwCk5lRqlx9sCVHrClzbM-kYzOmsBDIzDdx47DJLWhstFI9wmg-gopk4uuFdiFw=w395-h247-nc
That was pretty much the Broncos goal line defense.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
We are the real deal.

'bout time the NRL public realised this.

C

conndoh

Mar 21, 2015
absolutely loved it!!

living here in london it was on at 7am, was a little worse for ware from the night before but was worth it! great performance.

typical of premiersports though, they have all this rounds game available on replay but the sunday games. just my luck!

FaceOfMutiny

FaceOfMutiny

QCup Player
Nov 7, 2013
I use premier player in London and they still don't have the Broncos Storm game up to watch on demand. I am considering cancelling as whenever I really want to watch a game after work it just buffers constantly even though I have 100mbps connection.

C

conndoh

Mar 21, 2015
I use premier player in London and they still don't have the Broncos Storm game up to watch on demand. I am considering cancelling as whenever I really want to watch a game after work it just buffers constantly even though I have 100mbps connection.

yea its not the best, sunday games have always been a gamble (as to if they will have on demand), but they are so much better than they were. Complain via email, ive been doing it for years, maybe if its not just me they'll listen!

C

conndoh

Mar 21, 2015
and yea the last few weeks ive noticed a drop in quality too... interesting to know its not just me. im with BT and i thought it was a problem with my connection

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Broncos have Macca at 70 tackles.

Also on the 3rd try, it was planned. They were going to do that play at some stage of the game, it was just done earlier than expected.

It was a good plan, Storm are weaker on the edges and their wingers constantly rush up out of the line. It's good that Milford saw that and decided to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Just got home from Melbourne. It felt even more special being there live to witness the streak being broken.

FaceOfMutiny

FaceOfMutiny

QCup Player
Nov 7, 2013
yea its not the best, sunday games have always been a gamble (as to if they will have on demand), but they are so much better than they were. Complain via email, ive been doing it for years, maybe if its not just me they'll listen!

I am going to email them again. They are a bit useless it seems! I don't see the point in paying for a service that barely works though when there are other ways to watch the games.

I did love the game though! I almost had a heart attack though and I thought we were going to lose.

C

conndoh

Mar 21, 2015
I am going to email them again. They are a bit useless it seems! I don't see the point in paying for a service that barely works though when there are other ways to watch the games.

I did love the game though! I almost had a heart attack though and I thought we were going to lose.

yea they are shite, i cant remember what they were called but before premier sports but they used to only do replays.

just curious, if in australia can you watch game replays on NRL.com?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • MrRobot
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.