Round 16 - Roosters vs Broncos

iforgot just how frustrating 2020 Broncos are to watch.....fucking remembering now...

I'm happy to give that one a pass. We got off our line with speed but aren't used to it yet so overshot tit leaving the gap.

Offa has been playing extraordinarily well by his standards otherwise. Not sure how he's supposed to stop his knees from existing.

I'm watching with the volume off. What on God's Earth was that penalty against Joffa for?
I give up on this game. That ref shouldn't be reffing next week.
Ridiculous.

geez...did I just see a Broncos half take the line on...???.....

Wow a kick to give the boys a breather, that must be a first for the season?

Ennis can **** right off. Any other team missing 3 or 4 players and they’re got so much talent out. We’re missing half our team and it’s up to the 17 fit and healthy players to show up

Nice one Darius, nice to see you actually at the back.

I just watched a replay of it. Absolutely ridicious call by the Bunker but that's been their form tonight.
Yeah, he was coming down and Friend had his head there. It's not easy when a bloke is holding your feet

I’d hate to tackle JWH, the top guy always has a forearm in his face

I've got the sound off and I have no idea how that penalty could be awarded against Joffa. Hargraves had hold of Joofas other leg ffs.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • teampjta
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • mieko
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.