Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don't care if people regard me as the conspiracy guy, I missed the game but I read a lot of the comments and have to say that many of you are questioning a lot of decisions and I will say that based on the scoreline, the refereeing had yet another influence on the outcome. Broncos got closer because there were less calls against them early, and this is because the viewership is dwindling, but the Panthers were never going to lose this game and I am sure this was made certain by the ref.
You didn't watch the game yet you wrote all of that about how we were fucked by the refs? Come on mate.

There were some howlers and some 50/50 calls that went both ways. When Staggs made an obvious knock on from a kick regather and somehow the refs missed it, people here call it an oopsie. But if that call goes the other way then it's yet another example of the grand conspiracy against the Broncos.

Last edited:
That captains challenge the bunker fucked up killed any enjoyment i got from this game.
Don't care anymore.
I can handle losing to poor play, but when you have dickheads officiating the game, with all that technology at their disposal and they still get it wrong, i lose my passion for the game.
Absolutely amateur from the NRL.
I found it laughable. Just hilarious how wrong they got it

I don't care if people regard me as the conspiracy guy, I missed the game but I read a lot of the comments and have to say that many of you are questioning a lot of decisions and I will say that based on the scoreline, the refereeing had yet another influence on the outcome. Broncos got closer because there were less calls against them early, and this is because the viewership is dwindling, but the Panthers were never going to lose this game and I am sure this was made certain by the ref.

I believe you watched the match. Why the whole pretense of pretending to have only read the comments? The refereeing was bad but that happens when it's first v last.

Imagine only watching the 2020 broncos through the proxy of BHQ comments.

That captains challenge the bunker fucked up killed any enjoyment i got from this game.
Don't care anymore.
I can handle losing to poor play, but when you have dickheads officiating the game, with all that technology at their disposal and they still get it wrong, i lose my passion for the game.
Absolutely amateur from the NRL.
I feel your pain, mate. It really sucks. I honestly wish they showed the ISC on tele or WatchNRL.

Bummed out they didn't lose by the 41 points my $10 hoped they would.

Other than that, signs are positive that now they succeeded in killing their coach, they are pretending to care for a couple games as the new coach (whoever he might be) watches on and decides what dead wood to cut.

Bravo, broncos. In these times a loss by 13+ feels like progress.

I believe you watched the match. Why the whole pretense of pretending to have only read the comments? The refereeing was bad but that happens when it's first v last.

Imagine only watching the 2020 broncos through the proxy of BHQ comments.
Hahaha yeah, sad existence. Nah, I didn't watch it. Was out to lunch with my boss.

Well done Broncos you absolutely screwed my Panthers orientated multi with that performance. Shame it'll be back to square one next week. ;) Why couldn't the Panthers just absolutely demoralise you? In all seriousness only got to watch about half the game, nice to see Staggs and Riki especially seem to step up for ya. I'll watch the whole game as soon as I can but interested to see how you fellas viewed it.

Well I don't think the boys embarrassed themselves tonight, the NRL ...............well thats different.

Just ignore the 10m, throw in a few random set restarts and a 'bunker' worth millions that can't even get it right, I'm and truly saddened by what is happening to our game.

You didn't watch the game yet you wrote all of that about how we were fucked by the refs? Come on mate.

There were some howlers and some 50/50 calls that went both ways. When Staggs made an obvious knock on from a kick regather and somehow the refs missed it, people here call it an oopsie. But if that call goes the other way then it's yet another example of the grand conspiracy against the Broncos.
Probably confirmation bias for me. Was scrolling through the comments and the complaints were what caught my eye.

Dearden continue to build which is good when you’re team is going shit.

Well done to Riki scoring his first try in style.

Why is Hopoate coming on before Bullemor?

$1.25M, good luck with that one Titans.

very solid game from our wingers

as Always shout out to boyd for watching capewell score don’t you dare attempt to at least get close to him

Well done Broncos you absolutely screwed my Panthers orientated multi with that performance. Shame it'll be back to square one next week. ;) Why couldn't the Panthers just absolutely demoralise you? In all seriousness only got to watch about half the game, nice to see Staggs and Riki especially seem to step up for ya. I'll watch the whole game as soon as I can but interested to see how you fellas viewed it.

Can't help but feel you might have spent a lot of money on the wrong talented backrower. Riki was very impressive, Fifita well not so.

That challenge where SoS passes the ball back and Cleary knocks it on and the bunker even says this happened, then said the challenge was unsuccessful, That was highway robbery, we where still in the game at that point.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • The Boss
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.