Status
Not open for further replies.
mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Brodie Croft
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

The 8-13 is good though. I don't hate it.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Is Staggs goal kicking as well?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I don't mind the team ...

I probably wouldn't have selected Coates, but it's not like Isaako is that much better defender than Coates is.

I also probably would have Bully in for Palasia ... but it would be a tough call to drop Palasia after his last start.

I think we need Flegs in otherwise we're a bit light in the prop rotation.

I expect Croft will make way when Kelly is fit ... we could have always recalled Milford, I'm sure BHQ would have been over the moon for him 😜

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Why the **** is bullemor not on the bench?
Would have went with Bullemor over Riki.
I don't mind the team ...

I probably wouldn't have selected Coates, but it's not like Isaako is that much better defender than Coates is.

I also probably would have Bully in for Palasia ... but it would be a tough call to drop Palasia after his last start.

I think we need Flegs in otherwise we're a bit light in the prop rotation.

I expect Croft will make way when Kelly is fit ... we could have always recalled Milford, I'm sure BHQ would have been over the moon for him 😜
Bullemor was in rehab this week so he might not be 100% fit.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I find it interesting many here are Bullemor fan boys, I know he's scored a couple of tries but if you were to judge him based on what happens between the two 20 metre lines, is he really any better than anyone else named ahead of him?

I wouldn't think so

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
it's funny that the two guys that are lucky to be there are the two playing for qld.
Shows how weak our state squad Is. **** Turncoates and **** Walters. Surely this 'team' is a media gee up.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Is this April Fool's or something?

This is a good team, nicely balanced. Of course Coates is a bummer but he's an 'origin' player, so can't really drop him unfortunately. It also rewards the boys for a last start win. Happy to see X-Man 1 getting close to a debut too.

They'll lose because they always do when expected to win but this side is about as good as can be put out, I like it.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Is this April Fool's or something?

This is a good team, nicely balanced. Of course Coates is a bummer but he's an 'origin' player, so can't really drop him unfortunately. It also rewards the boys for a last start win. Happy to see X-Man 1 getting close to a debut too.

They'll lose because they always do when expected to win but this side is about as good as can be put out, I like it.
Yep I don't get the hate , it's pretty close to the last team that beat the sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.