Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah riki, paix and hoppa all charged by judiciary

How did Joe not get reported for the knee to the fella on the ground ?

I`d be shopping Sleepy Joe around at a bargain price .
Too prone to brain snaps and losses of concentration . Had an opportunity to step up and be a leader . Instead prefers kneeing blokes in the head .

Last edited:
Paix not reported for the between the legs lift spear tackle ??
I thought he`d get a cpl of weeks ?

free to play with an early guilty plea

That flick from TPJ is filthy.

I want Hunt back. I loved him at the broncos.

Giving Hunt a coming home and redemption opportunity may be the tonic he needs to get back to 2014-15 form. And if it were the case he could be captain material..

We REALLY need to win this game or the Cowboys game to give ourselves some breathing space with the Bulldogs. Mercifully, their draw now is pretty tough and they are a chance to not win any more games, but I think we would be foolish to leave out fate in the hands of other clubs to avoid the spoon.

We REALLY need to win this game or the Cowboys game to give ourselves some breathing space with the Bulldogs. Mercifully, their draw now is pretty tough and they are a chance to not win any more games, but I think we would be foolish to leave out fate in the hands of other clubs to avoid the spoon.

I think they are a chance against manly who are a bit busted at the moment.
I definitely want us to win at least 1 game to get some insurance against getting the spoon.

I think they are a chance against manly who are a bit busted at the moment.
I definitely want us to win at least 1 game to get some insurance against getting the spoon.
I couldn't give a tinker's cuss about the spoon - I just want to win a game!

The longer that moment takes to arrive, the further from mind my love of this club gets.

Just another win to sing the team song before the season ends is all I ask. guaranteed to make me return for another year - at least.

I couldn't give a tinker's cuss about the spoon - I just want to win a game!

The longer that moment takes to arrive, the further from mind my love of this club gets.

Just another win to sing the team song before the season ends is all I ask. guaranteed to make me return for another year - at least.
Well we both want the same thing just for different reasons. Hopefully it will happen this weekend.

did he re-strain his hamstring against the dragons? i cant remember or just tightness
I'm not suggesting the Broncos medical staff are incompetent, it's just that, well... this is exactly what the NRL Physio said would happen if we rushed Milford back from a Hamstring injury. He also said if it was re-injured in rushing him back then it would be worse than the original prognosis for a return, and here we are. It's not like we rush him back for an Origin game or some do or die Semi Final either, it was a nothing match against the Dragons.

Sure, we've been unlucky with injuries recently and we have every right to feel frustrated by that, but honestly, when we do medically reckless and dumb shit like this and then have it blow up in our faces, it's impossible to not to feel like we make things harder for ourselves with our own mismanagement and stupidity.

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting the Broncos medical staff are incompetent, it's just that, well... this is exactly what the NRL Physio said would happen if we rushed Milford back from a Hamstring injury. He also said if it was re-injured in rushing him back then it would be worse than the original prognosis for a return, and here we are. It's not like we rush him back for an Origin game or some do or die Semi Final either, it was a nothing match against the Dragons.

Sure, we've been unlucky with injuries recently and we have every right to feel frustrated by that, but honestly, when we do medically reckless and dumb shit like this and then have it blow up in our faces, it's impossible to not to feel like we make things harder for ourselves with our own mismanagement and stupidity.

Desperation destroys perspective with predictable outcomes. First Lodge, now it seems, Milford. Where are the systems, the checks and balances in decision making designed to prevent poor outcomes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.