vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eels are very beatable. They weren’t convincing at all against the Warriors or tigers. They’ve lost to the bunnies and dogs.

We’ll flog them. Just get Gamble to fire up against Moses.

Eels are very beatable. They weren’t convincing at all against the Warriors or tigers. They’ve lost to the bunnies and dogs.

We’ll flog them. Just get Gamble to fire up against Moses.
What if gamble isn’t in the team? 😬

Impossible game to pick - Eels are just as capable of beating anyone as they are of losing to anyone... Recently they've seemed to play well against us, and although we've won 2 on the trot, we haven't looked convincing doing it. The result could be absolutely anything.

Hoping to see us get back to the solid, structured performances we were churning out pre-Origin now that we have an almost full-strength squad back.

A win would be huge for our top 4 (and even top 8) aspirations, so let's hope the boys can get it done - they're certainly capable, but when the Eels are in a mood they can blow anyone off the park.

Should be a cracker!

I wouldn’t be surprised if we start pretty rusty but go up a few gears as the game goes on. Parts could be scintillating or woeful. I have a gut feeling they’ll be up for this.

We have some massive ins though.

1. Nui
2. Oates
3. Lee
4. Staggs
5. Jordan P
6. Mamm
7. Reynolds.
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. Capewell
13. Carrigan
14. Paix / gamble is paix isnt fit
15. Palasia
16. Fleglar
17. Hethrington

Hopefully that’s our team for Thursday. If that’s close to our team then if we show up we can definitely beat the Eels.

Eels are a lot like us of yesteryear where they play shit against shit teams but aim up against good teams.

If we beat them, we are contenders, it won't be easy.
Seems like we've had a few of these yardstick games along the way to getting here, but this one is definitely a waypoint. We play them again in Round 24, and there's a good chance we'll face them again in the finals.

Winning the Grand Final isn't totally out of the question for us, on the day, if we're at full strength and our opposition isn't, but the way it looks right now, we should be gunning for a semi final.

Impossible game to pick - Eels are just as capable of beating anyone as they are of losing to anyone... Recently they've seemed to play well against us, and although we've won 2 on the trot, we haven't looked convincing doing it. The result could be absolutely anything.

Hoping to see us get back to the solid, structured performances we were churning out pre-Origin now that we have an almost full-strength squad back.

A win would be huge for our top 4 (and even top 8) aspirations, so let's hope the boys can get it done - they're certainly capable, but when the Eels are in a mood they can blow anyone off the park.

Should be a cracker!
I'm not expecting to see them play like the solid pre-origin team until such times as we get Herbie back, a fit and firing TMM and a fully fit Reyno. I could Haas to that list but we have shown his inclusion is not strictly vital nowadays.

That's pretty close to full strength then isn't it?

2 players who cannot miss out this weekend; Hosking & Gamble.
Make it happen Kevvie.

Edit: Please don't copy paste directly from stories. Have replaced with link.

FOXsports has their head up their arse .
Team Tips: Origin winger Selwyn Cobbo is due to return from concussion,

I would have sworn K Walters said on Saturday night Selwyn would not be ready for Eels game ?

Last Wednesday to this Thursday is 8 days . Concussion protocol is 11 days ? No ?

FOXsports has their head up their arse .
Team Tips: Origin winger Selwyn Cobbo is due to return from concussion,

I would have sworn K Walters said on Saturday night Selwyn would not be ready for Eels game ?

Last Wednesday to this Thursday is 8 days . Concussion protocol is 11 days ? No ?
Yeah he definitely said Cobbo would miss this week too, more quality work from fox sports.

Cape’s has a big job marking Papalii

I'm really hoping Riki plays like he did last game because if he does, Papalii and Lane are going to have a big job marking our dudes. Should be a cracking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • ParraMania
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.