Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

E

easybreezy

BRL Player
Nov 23, 2021
2 thoughts:
1. More important than sitting 3rd on the ladder is that we have the 3rd best defence so far!!!
2. If you rearrange just two letters in Turpin's name, you get Turnip :)

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
Massive win, we barely had a fkn call go our way

Tesi was bog, Herbie was huge

Huge efforts all around and there needed to be, Bulldogs.. seriously, how many fkn calls did they have

Also, go fk yourself Tevita, you had your 1 good game but it wasn't enough
I thought Niu had a decent game. Those Burton Kicks were pretty awesome. Other than that he was pretty solid. Cleaned up a good kick off the ground too. It was an improvement on last year in that regard

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
I think he was an unsung hero in this game. Scored a try and took so many tough runs.
Defense on the first try was pretty ordinary. Dropped a difficult kick that lead to a dropout. Otherwise very good. I just wish he could have a clean game with his hands.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
The Jackson knock on still amuses me. He planted the ball but it stuck to his hand as he lifted his hand away, then fell to the ground as he stepped over it. Ennis noticed, but then he and Smith went on to almost justify it by blaming the sticky grip on his hand 🤷‍♂️

Knockonlol

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
* 4 interchanges (off, on, off, on) to give him 3 stints with a breather in between each. I noticed that too. The cat could only handle 15 minutes at a time.
It was the same method Seibold and Kevvie had to use to actually get some value out of him

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I just love that two very clear AND captured on video punches / forearms to the head of Haas go unmentioned. Protect the head they said somewhere in an alternate 2021 reality.

I don't know what he was thinking, was it part of their plan to get Haas into an HIA early on?

He's fair dinkum had a 2nd crack

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Another couple of observations from last night's game. The captains challenge was only used to ensure we got another few minutes to get air into our lungs for the coming onslaught. I think patty's run to pressure the kicker was excellent to be honest, but what I have to ask was where was this sort of pressure on the kicker for the rest of the game.

Burton had so much time on every kick he was virtually using a slide rule to workout where his kick projection would land. That needs to be sorted tout suite too.
I looked at TPJ's tackle on Reyno and Carrigan's - they looked identical.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
A little off topic but how did Issako go on the weekend? Did he play well enough to make us think how did we not play him again?

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Did anyone read Crawley’s column this morning? Everybody was climaxing when the Raiders were dropping out of tackles so they could strip the ball but the Broncos do it and it is so unfair and is the worst rule in the game.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
Our defence is back! Two games 10 points or under! How long since we had that!

I was really curious after reading this, so checked back... May 2019, we did it 3 weeks in a row:

v Manly 26-10
v Roosters 15-10
v Warriors 8-2

Prior to that you have to go back to Aug 2017:

v Titans 54-0
v Sharks 32-10

Which brings another question to mind... how long until our next 50-point effort? 🙃

Active Now

• Huge
  • kat00
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • levikaden
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.