10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Anyone know what constitutes "dangerous contact" in the rules?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone know what constitutes "dangerous contact" in the rules?

these days pretty much any contact with the head/neck ... he made no contact with the head or neck, but will still be found guilty

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
You’d think with his record doing unnecessary shit like that would be the last thing he’d do.

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
If we plead guilty, even to a lesser charge, or contest this and lose I am done with the NRL. That's four times in a year the MRC has gone after TPJ for incidents that should have been play-on. And every time he cops additional time for loading from the previous unfair charges. I don't get the logic of people conceding that it shouldn't have been a penalty but blaming TPJ anyway. How many times do other players almost do something illegal in a game? TPJ now has the worst reputation in the league based almost entirely on legal tackles branded by the media as 'dog shots', and yet even his team's own supporters are throwing him under the bus. Curtis Scott only got two weeks for punching Dylan Walker in the eye, yet TPJ gets a cumulative half of a season for legal tackles. The NRL is stealing a player's reputation and a sizeable chunk of his career and I'm not going to start victim blaming.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I don't even recall the incident. When was it???? WHAT was it???

No one in the media mentions when Feldt was being tackled by Milford early in the game, he deliberately landed with his elbow / forearm on his face. He starts dropping from above and deliberately comes down on his head. Why are other players protected but ours are singled out?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Any chance this could be done on PS4 and screened live?

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Don’t think this game will go ahead. NRL season will have to be suspended/postponed with NZ ensuring anyone travelling to Australia has to undertake 14 day quarantine which will affect the Warriors players.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
That's me done with the NRL again this year coronavirus or not. James Roberts or latrell Mitchell could elbow a player in the back of the head unconscious and get less... wait, one of them did.. fuckinh over the double standards and obvious favouritism...

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Bunnies don’t look too bad this arvo against the Sharks. We will need to be on our game! Any chance Glenn is ready next week?

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
On the basis of that game (sths v sharks) we’ll smack them....

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
On the basis of that game (sths v sharks) we’ll smack them....
Yeah, Souths looked good to start with and then went to shit. Sharks were all over them in the end, Souths we’re lucky to win that one.
They definitely don’t look as good as they did with Sammy.B.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
So, Badel finds this quote about TPJ on social media
“I say this as a Broncos member – he is the dumbest player to ever play the game.”
and makes a story out of it.
Substitute”player” for “journo” and “play” for “cover” and I think that just about nails it.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
TPJ grade 2. 4 weeks Jesus Christ

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
So, Badel finds this quote about TPJ on social media
“I say this as a Broncos member – he is the dumbest player to ever play the game.”
and makes a story out of it.
Substitute”player” for “journo” and “play” for “cover” and I think that just about nails it.

No denying it, he is pretty dumb. The grading is stupid though, its not a 2.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
This will be a good match up in a few month's time.

Season will almost definitely be postponed.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Broncos have opted to plead guilty re: TPJ

Will miss 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • Alec
  • levikaden
  • Santa
  • kat00
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.