Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Carrigan protected us from far worse scores last year. I’m okay for an average game but perhaps needs ten on the bench to reset

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Can we stop bombing it to Coates every play?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Then we buy good players when we clean out the cupboard, not a bunch of average ones.

Easier said than done. We players who will improve our first 13 and every one of those on that list will do that.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
trying to milk the penalty... again..

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Carrigan protected us from far worse scores last year. I’m okay for an average game but perhaps needs ten on the bench to reset
**** off he’s shit. So slow in the ruck. If you think he’s good you’re either his mum or a fool

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
The complete lack of response from our players after a decision like that Coates block says to me that these blokes do not care

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when people said we lost nothing letting Jai Arrow go because we had Carrigan?

Jesus wept...

That was a load of rubbish though, it was never the case. We tried to Keep Jai. Carrigan Is a prop playing lock, Arrow is a lock.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • ell.d33
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  • Inknition
  • pennywisealfie
  • The Boss
  • phoenix
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.