vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we don't wear some shitty alternative jersey, that will seal it.

Apparently Des about to be fired again... dogs must be playing broncos

Hilarious, fired before his new contract begins. More excellent club management from the dogs, although I have to say that getting rid of Castle and Hasler is the right move for them.

Surprised not many people are concerned about this game. Last time we played they were in shit form but aimed up. We were playing better than we are now, but still succumbed. I can see this game ending up exactly the same.

Surprised not many people are concerned about this game. Last time we played they were in shit form but aimed up. We were playing better than we are now, but still succumbed. I can see this game ending up exactly the same.

Im concerned about every game these days .

I'm concerned about every game... broncos haven't put together back to back halves yet this year.

The only thing we're consistent at is our inconsistency. Until that changes I can't be 100% confident about any game

I'm not that worried.

Broncos haven't lost to the Bulldogs twice in a season since 2003.

I said a month or more ago put Jordie with Moga and we score more tries . I think Kahu will offer more options than C Oates . Lets see ...

Pearson and the Jet together offer a different kind of threat ; wheels . Watching Pearson round up Billy from behind was a good take away from the Storm debacle .

He sure is, the squad has been cut to 19 and he is in it.

Oh my...

But we're all blind! Even though there was confirmation that Isaako was going to be 18th man and the Broncos article saying likely Broncos team...

Hasler won't get sacked, you can almost guarantee Foran has that as a clause in his contract.

I said a month or more ago put Jordie with Moga and we score more tries . I think Kahu will offer more options than C Oates . Lets see ...

Pearson and the Jet together offer a different kind of threat ; wheels . Watching Pearson round up Billy from behind was a good take away from the Storm debacle .

But will moga pass it to kahu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Dee
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Mister Wright
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.