Round 20 Discussion

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. Ashley Klein is the worst ref of all time.
hasn’t improved one bit since he debuted. I can’t believe he’s still here.

Uncle Nick has a live feed into the bunker to tell them what decisions need to be made.

He doesn't need that. He just cuts the feed from the commentators.

Don't worry guys, NRL Head of Football Elite Competitions, Graham Annesley will come out on the weekend and say the refs made an error, so that fixes it.

What happens when you run out of brown paper bags

I wasn't even thinking about the Roosters connection, moreso whether I was remembering it correctly.

So unless they had a look at the Cronk incident and thought it was too harsh, Keary should have been binned.

Bennett gets the last laugh once again. Only juniors he took were Su'A and Allan, both looking incredible this season.

I bet Wayne did have them down last week lol

Corey Allan is definitely someone we should have kept.

Good on Bennett and Allan for getting their shit together after the drama they had between them and moving on professionally. Amazing how a good man manager can get the best out of disgruntled players.

Bennett gets the last laugh once again. Only juniors he took were Su'A and Allan, both looking incredible this season.

He didn’t take Allan. Allan left the Broncos because Bennett wouldn’t play him, was absolutely livid when Bennett signed with the Rabbitohs

I thought Allen joined Souths the season before WB signed.

Nah, this is confirmation bias. They're playing well because they're in a good team. They'd be just as bog average as our crop looks if they were still here.

Rabbits playing like the 2015 Broncos in the Heritage jersey. This game reminds me a lot of the Broncos vs Rabbits game round 25 2015, where every offload was finding another player and every set looked like they could score.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Broncorob
  • Turky Murky
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.