POST GAME [Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Couple of deadset horrendous calls tonight, add to that the lack of ball we had.
I still really think we need to offload isaako, retire Glenn and probably let Niu walk if he wants more then 300k.
If we had Reynolds tonight I’m confident we win. Not to mention Staggs and Capewell.
Positive signs for 2022, a lot to build on.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Couple of deadset horrendous calls tonight, add to that the lack of ball we had.
I still really think we need to offload isaako, retire Glenn and probably let Niu walk if he wants more then 300k.
If we had Reynolds tonight I’m confident we win. Not to mention Staggs and Capewell.
Positive signs for 2023, a lot to build on.

bronx89

bronx89

QCup Player
Nov 20, 2014
A few lapses to be disappointed about But overall **** it’s good to see us playing like a team without our mercenary individual players. Those first 8 and a half minutes were sensational defending our line, we finally showed pride for the jersey.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
So when all was said and done, the result came down to the first Knights try that was off a bullshit penalty and Isaako being held back by Best being let go.

I legitimately fear for the future of this competition, I really do.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
We lost. So now kevvy can change the 7.

I actually think we need a good coach. Maybe some better assistant coaches will be enough, cos the players do appear to be putting in for Kev. But his team selections and bench management is baffling.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
That was almost the same as some of our closer games last year. Hillsprints for the marathon. Get pumped for possession early, dodgy as calls on many calls. I'm not going to list them because someone else will. Joke of a sport. Bunker was getting paid under the table and putting that on the Knights to win

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Look, I hate to be content after a loss. But if you take away the fucking bullshit try call by the bunker, considering we have been fucked for possession by non stop 6 agains, penalties and also our errors, its not an awful result. We also showed fight at the end despite being out of the game, we usually dont. There's improvement there.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If we had more ball earlier on we would of won this, we had some terrible calls, Best did 2 professional fouls not called on ffs.

Gamble was precise and had excellent kicking game, Levi was incredibly silky and fast dummy play and Oates had one of his best games.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.