Round 21 - Broncos vs Eels - POTS VOTING

crickets.jpg

3. The little kid wearing 7 on the white team
2. the little kid wearing 5 on the blue team
1. the little kid wearing 10 on the white team

I honestly can't pick 3 players that deserve it... Maybe Ben Hunt but that's about it.

This is just going by stats because I was almost in a coma watching this, but Hannant ran 19 times for 166m, made 28 tackles and only missed 2.

I picked Hunt, Whitchurch (I don't think he got on the field did he?) and Maranta.

I'd appreciate if you guys could try to take it seriously.

I know it was a crap performance, but don't ruin the POTS comp by just voting for whomever because they have nice hair or something.

Whitchurch did get on the field. He subbed on for Sammy and got subbed off after 5-10 minutes. I'm sure he lined up on the wing at one point, FFS.

I'd appreciate if you guys could try to take it seriously.

I know it was a crap performance, but don't ruin the POTS comp by just voting for whomever because they have nice hair or something.

Dont be silly ning. None of them have nice hair

3- Maranta
2- Hannant
1- McCullough

-50 - Wallace
-100 - Norman
-200 - Thaiday (I think he missed every single tackle on Maitua)

3. McCullough
2. Maranta
1. McGuire

Things that make you go mmm...

Glenn, Hannant & Hunt could consider themselves a bit unlucky.

McGuire had a huge effort as usual, but he missed way too many tackles to be in the POTS this week imo.

McGuire would have taken 3 points had he not missed so many tackles. As it stands, everyone missed tackles but only Show was willing to give it a red hot go through the middle when we needed him to.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.