Round 21 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of this is that we are literally fielding a second-string backline, yet it's the forwards who are missing heaps of tackles up the middle.

Wallace is playing like shit, Norman is missing once again, but they are both godly compared to our defence at the moment.

Oh shit, didn't realise it was Wallace missing the tackle there. He has to go.

LOL. That's all I can really say about that joke of a performance.

I switched at half time last week because I knew it was a waste of a game to watch, this game looks to be no different.

My only hope is we have some miracle turn around ala 06 Vs the Bulldogs next week and go on to win the competition... But who am I kidding.

Don't stress it's obviously the fact the boys are playing on a monday night. Just a one off. The Broncos players and coaches don't know how to prepare for a monday night home game!

We're pretenders, we're being exposed for what we are and unless Hook does something drastic, which he won't do because he's reasonable to a fault, we're going to drop out of the 8.

The Canberra game was one of our worst ever, but I just can't recall a Broncos side full of so many pillows as the one tonight. Gaps everywhere, little blokes steamrolling forwards - its depressing. Surely we cant get any worse?

and yet another broncos late season fade out in full cry ... 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2010 & 2012 .... If only the NRL season went 15 rounds ... we'd be golden

Bring back Shane Perry. He could kick it into touch from a penalty.

Don't stress it's obviously the fact the boys are playing on a monday night. Just a one off. The Broncos players and coaches don't know how to prepare for a monday night home game!

Nor a Friday Night, Saturday night or Sunday.

LOL. That's all I can really say about that joke of a performance.

I switched at half time last week because I knew it was a waste of a game to watch, this game looks to be no different.

My only hope is we have some miracle turn around ala 06 Vs the Bulldogs next week and go on to win the competition... But who am I kidding.

It's not happening with this group .... in 2006 we had a team with experienced men who were full of character ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.