PRE-GAME Round 21 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I can see us putting on a score tonight I'm going 28-6 with Milford MoM.

Contain Brown, target Moses and Norman in defence = we win.

Contain Brown, target Moses and Norman in defence = we win.
Brown doesn't exactly need containing that's like saying we need to contain gallen.

Just need to prevent a roll on in their forwards... they rely heavily on good ball to score points

The forward we need to contain the most is Ma'u.

He has a good offload in him and with French sniffing around the back that could be lethal. Norman also likes linking up with him on the left side of the field to combine with French and Radradra.

We need to watch those short side plays when Ma'u gets the ball. If we clock off, they could score some points. Jennings also has a tendency to have a good game against us.

We also need to watch out for those short balls from Moses to Moeroa. I hope Milford gets plenty of protection from Glenn because if Moses gets Moeroa one-on-one with Milford, we all know who is going to come off second best.

As for their props, they aren't that good. We should be able to contain them easily.

Could be a danger game. The eels have been winning but have been playing fairly average. One of these weeks their attack is going to click. Moses' defence has been half respectable the last few weeks. Moving jennings obviously gave him more confidence. Will be tight. Broncs probably kick away late

The forward we need to contain the most is Ma'u.

He has a good offload in him and with French sniffing around the back that could be lethal. Norman also likes linking up with him on the left side of the field to combine with French and Radradra.

We need to watch those short side plays when Ma'u gets the ball. If we clock off, they could score some points. Jennings also has a tendency to have a good game against us.

We also need to watch out for those short balls from Moses to Moeroa. I hope Milford gets plenty of protection from Glenn because if Moses gets Moeroa one-on-one with Milford, we all know who is going to come off second best.

As for their props, they aren't that good. We should be able to contain them easily.
Ma'u as dangerous as he is is also a liability in defence. I'm hoping he sees plenty of traffic run at him early

The only way para win is if we don't turn up. The loss of Gutherson is a big out for them, he has scored 142 of paras 334 points and 44 of those are from tries.

Only the tigers knights and dogs have scored fewer points than them...

I'm not saying this will be a walk in the park but if we complete our sets and turn up defensively we should win comfortably.

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Sam Thaiday
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Benji Marshall

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Sam Thaiday
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Benji Marshall
1-17 for the first time this year... parra won't know what hit them :wink:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • NSW stables
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.