The Gabba

Thursday
Night
19:50

Roosters

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
put your money on a Walsh masterclass. he lifts for these type of battles.

tomorrow night Walsh rips the mantle of the games best fullback right out of Tedesco's hands

This week’s head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Tupou (Roosters)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Manu (Roosters)
5. Cobbo (Broncos)
6. Keary (Roosters)
7. Reynolds (Broncos)
8. Collins (Roosters)
9. Walters (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Capewell (Broncos)
12. Butcher (Roosters)
13. Radley (Roosters)

14. Smoothy (Broncos)
15. Jensen (Broncos)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Willison (Broncos)

So 11-6 to Broncos and that’s without four of our regular 17 and me being harsh on our guys.

HyJ6c9a.gif

Sic em @Allo!

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Tupou (Roosters)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Manu (Roosters)
5. Cobbo (Broncos)
6. Keary (Roosters)
7. Reynolds (Broncos)
8. Collins (Roosters)
9. Walters (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Capewell (Broncos)
12. Butcher (Roosters)
13. Radley (Roosters)

14. Smoothy (Broncos)
15. Jensen (Broncos)
17. Willison (Broncos)

So 11-6 to Broncos and that’s without four of our regular 17 and me being harsh on our guys.

what did Patty do to keep missing out on your head to head sides.

Yeah patty on an edge is still better than both roosters back rowers. I think heatherington will need to add to his game in the preseason and do some reps in the back row so he can jag a starting spot there when players go down instead of patty coming across.

Thought I better make an appearance at the game tomorrow night - should I take binoculars?

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Tupou (Roosters)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Manu (Roosters)
5. Cobbo (Broncos)
6. Keary (Roosters)
7. Reynolds (Broncos)
8. Collins (Roosters)
9. Walters (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Capewell (Broncos)
12. Butcher (Roosters)
13. Radley (Roosters)

14. Smoothy (Broncos)
15. Jensen (Broncos)
17. Willison (Broncos)

I would like to point out Collins is actually listed as number 10 so marking up against haas. So the other comparison would be flegler v JWH.

I would like to point out Collins is actually listed as number 10 so marking up against haas. So the other comparison would be flegler v JWH.

I’m trying to be as objective as possible here. In my subjective opinion, aside from Manu and Collins, I can’t think of a single other Roosters player right now who makes our team based on the current season.

Jam the rooster with line speed. Out wide up and force into the middle. Teddy likes to hunt around the middle, welcome him in.

Walsh has to be aware of the short kick to a wide back punching through the line in the 20m zone.

Radley and Collins will be peppering the try line either side of the posts with short in or out balls.

Man I haven't been this pumped for a game in a while! Really hope we destroy the Roosters!

I think if they lose this, their season may be officially over.

I’m trying to be as objective as possible here. In my subjective opinion, aside from Manu and Collins, I can’t think of a single other Roosters player right now who makes our team based on the current season.

I think Herbert might edge out Manu ATM too .
Manu has played #6 and #1 recently and hasn`t been in great form at centre .

Man I haven't been this pumped for a game in a while! Really hope we destroy the Roosters!

I think if they lose this, their season may be officially over.

Then get ready to enjoy us finally locking in to finals and the Roosters basically being knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Jedhead
  • simplythebest
  • marw
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.