Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
Bottom 8 side gets steamrolled by genuine title contender.

Do everything we can to get Hass off the books at seasons end. With that money (even if it means a lean next year) sign a genuine hooker with his money.

Feels like any game time and salary cap we put into Riki beyond this year will have diminishing returns, he just doesn’t have it.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Bottom 8 side gets steamrolled by genuine title contender.

Do everything we can to get Hass off the books at seasons end. With that money (even if it means a lean next year) sign a genuine hooker with his money.

Feels like any game time and salary cap we put into Riki beyond this year will have diminishing returns, he just doesn’t have it.
Everyone keeps saying "buy a hooker!" but no-one can tell me WHO we're supposed to be buying?? There is a serious lack of quality 9's in the comp.

Can one of you lot saying the above tell me who we're supposed to buy for next year that's better than who we have?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Everyone keeps saying "buy a hooker!" but no-one can tell me WHO we're supposed to be buying?? There is a serious lack of quality 9's in the comp.

Can one of you lot saying the above tell me who we're supposed to buy for next year that's better than who we have?
should've been in for verrils. i've been harping on about him for 2 years. @lynx000 also on the train.

we're putting all our eggs in the mozer basket it seems.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
should've been in for verrils. i've been harping on about him for 2 years. @lynx000 also on the train.

we're putting all our eggs in the mozer basket it seems.
That's fair, I rate him too. Do we know for sure we *weren't* in for him though? Maybe Tits outbid us?

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I don't get the Riki hate. Sure he's had a couple of ordinary games but he plays big minutes every week and he is running that crash line which he lines up for every week and gets some very average service a lot of the time.
Put him in a side that actually creates just a little space and he would look like a superstar.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I don't get the Riki hate. Sure he's had a couple of ordinary games but he plays big minutes every week and he is running that crash line which he lines up for every week and gets some very average service a lot of the time.
Put him in a side that actually creates just a little space and he would look like a superstar.
Agreed
V Melbourne stats:
80mins
11 hits ups (equal highest with Haas)
1 handling error - no penalties or restarts.
39 tackles (highest)
5 missed tackles - only negative.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017

There arnt alot available but if you agitate enough everyone is available it seems contracts arnt worth a whole lot

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013

Robson in 2024.

It’s looking like next year is going to be another write off unless a miracle signing like Munster happens or a bloke like Walsh, Cobbo, or Mam becomes elite in the off season and carries the side Hayne 2009 (?) style

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Agreed. I gave Riki my points for Friday night's game. If you're unable to see the shift he puts in it's pretty poor viewing on your behalf. I'd rather Riki over Capewell anyday.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
If we put up an awful display next week, I’ll get the pitchforks out too. However, maybe this is what we needed. Hear me out.

This team has been flying this year and have pulled out some really nice wins but something is rotten at present. Maybe this is the line in the sand moment the team needs to wake them up.

All of the Roosters, Eels, Rabbits and Storm have been questioned at points this year and then they bounced back to now be up to their necks in it. They responded to criticism by pulling their fingers out. This shellacking might have been what we needed to do the same.

If next week is more of the same though, I’ll join in the worried chat. But right now, it isn’t too late to get something out of this season.
You would think being beat by the tigers would be the shellacking that would wake the team up if anything.

Getting beat by a top tier team sucks, but really, most of us saw a loss coming in this game, perhaps not into the 60 point range, but a loss none the less.

Losing to the current spoon dwellers is more indicative of the rot in the group, than a whooping by one of the best sides and our bogey team.

Also, im tired of dreaming up excuses for getting thrashed.
We have just had 3 of our worst seasons.
There are no excuses anymore.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
We should've at least made bids for Mahoney, Smith and Korisau when they were on the market. A Haas for Damien Cook swap is worth a crack.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
What a disaster.....im still shocked......are we about to let such a promising season slip straight through our fingers?

I will need time to digest this, but its unacceptable...

Mind you, no team punishes you for every single error you make in a game quite like the Storm.

We are not a top 4 team right now, that much is clear, and much work lays ahead of us to achieve such a standing..

Or, you could simply say that this is the level that Walters can take us, and no further?

And is that enough for DD & Ikin, the club, its sponsers and fans?

Perspective ; If Kotoni sets up Selwyn like he should have early , If Selwyn grounds the ball from his kick , If Ezra had not dropped the ball without a hand on him and the line open .

The scores would have been a lot closer and the Storm would not have played with the same freedom .

The Broncos may still have lost but it would have been a helluva lot closer contest .

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008

Personally I would get rid of Haas and have a crack at Hunt to play 9 with his money plus a bit more.
Bit outside the box but wouldn't hurt to ask, he would make this side so much better if we could sell that. He probably won't get the same money at saints.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Personally I would get rid of Haas and have a crack at Hunt to play 9 with his money plus a bit more.
Bit outside the box but wouldn't hurt to ask, he would make this side so much better if we could sell that. He probably won't get the same money at saints.
Best idea yet.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Do you reckon he could unseat billy?

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Perspective ; If Kotoni sets up Selwyn like he should have early , If Selwyn grounds the ball from his kick , If Ezra had not dropped the ball without a hand on him and the line open .

So many if's. 😉

Active Now

• Santa
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • The Don
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Allo
  • Evander
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Lostboy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.