vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing he will chop and change unnecessarily at the drop of a hat sometimes (Hoeter in for Lee, Niu replacing TMM even when TMM was fit, Turpin replacing Paix) then other times will be as stubborn as a mule when its clear change is actually needed (Riki, Ryan James, Sticking far too long with Niu and Turpin)

Most of us don't usually agree on many topics on this forum however one thing we all seem to agree on is:

Ryan James should NOT be in the team.

Turpin...again?

I predict Eels by 13+

Hey @Foordy, why don't you come up with a reason why I'm wrong?

I'm dying to hear what excuse you come up with next.

This team is complete rubbish and I honestly can't see us making the 8. Walters seriously shot himself in the foot and I believed he was right for the job but I have lost complete support for him. The side he put up for this weekend game is rubbish and I can't see us winning. How can we play James at starting lock when he shouldn't even be in the 22. How is Kennedy in the 17 with all the stupid errors and penalties he puts on us. Also xcuse the swearing but where the **** is Paix, how is he not even in the 22.

I have lost all faith in our season and I don't think we will be in the top 8, if we are we're out 1st week. Bring on season 2023 for my belief in the Broncos future.

Maybe gamble grabbed kevvie by the shirt collar and sledged the **** out of him at training or something?

Yeah shit team. Wondering if the likes of robati are unavailable or unfit due to injury.

Most of us don't usually agree on many topics on this forum however one thing we all seem to agree on is:

Ryan James should NOT be in the team.

Turpin...again?

I predict Eels by 13+
Moses will toy with us like he usually does. Sivo will be a certain try scorer too

But to be fair on form I think turpin has outperformed paix and walters. I want to uppercut myself for saying that... boy oh boy

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Maybe gamble grabbed kevvie by the shirt collar and sledged the **** out of him at training or something?

Or maybe he's just not as good as everyone thinks he is

I know. But paix and walters have been so crap. It's impossible to differentiate the 3 of them turpins a better defender and we leaked 60 points last week. He probably contributes to our errors because of how shit he is at passing the ball. I dunno. I don't like any of the options to be fair. Would have loved to keep Danny Levi. At least he's a hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Ondi
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • MrTickyMcG
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • broncsgoat
  • Rambstien
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.