Round 3 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Still dont think we have been poor, just everything we are doing is so Meh.

Both teams should be made to refund the tickets of every poor bastard that made the mistake of rocking up to Suncorp on their saturday afternoon to watch that garbage. That will remain the worst half of footy you will see all year. Just unadulterated trash.

Isaako and Milford have 40 mins to save their careers at this point.

I’m so sick of people talking shit about Milford. You guys are so uninformed - say whatever you want about him but I stand by him, he’s way better than you guys give him credit for and even now being badly out of form he’s still easily better than at least the fourth best 5/8 in the Queensland Cup.

I know @broncsgoat is with me here.
I was going to react to that until I got to your final sentence...

Isaako and Milford have 40 mins to save their careers at this point.
Even if they turned out 20/10 games in the second half that doesn’t make up for the shit they’ve previously served up

lol@Ricky in the presser. What a bitch.

Total Z grade stuff but that was to be expected. Flip a coin to decide the result in this travesty.

Both teams should be made to refund the tickets of every poor bastard that made the mistake of rocking up to Suncorp on their saturday afternoon to watch that garbage. That will remain the worst half of footy you will see all year. Just unadulterated trash.
If anyone turned up expecting pristine rugby league they deserve to part with their money.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.