Round 3 - Tigers vs Broncos

I think we should try to hold onto the ball this half. If we do, we might have some possession and then if we can find a prop somewhere, maybe he could get the ball early in the set, instead of on the fifth tackle then we could get some field position.

Then if we could find a half, maybe we could set up a play in the back end of a set?

That is a lot of finding we have to do, but I should think an NRL club might be capable of it...

In a game like this points will come from maintaining possession, instead of doing the hard work we are lazy with our options.

Fk Knik off - dead set useless. Being carried by macca and milf.

Milf is getting better at organising, but doing it all on his own.

The ground is actually really wet, why ren't they playing wet weather ball.

Fk Knik off - dead set useless. Being carried by macca and milf.

Milf is getting better at organising, but doing it all on his own.

The ground is actually really wet, why ren't they playing wet weather ball.

Neither side is...

How do they grow the game with displays like this

So he should, but he should be giving them a mouth full instructing them to get back to basics.
Except he cant catch either. He's a trash player and a trash captain. Should retire or move to centres.

How the **** did the blind refs not call Marshall’s drop ball a knock on. That was fucking blatant!

Was literally the most blatant knock on I’ve seen. Did my top

Dreadful game.

Despite all of the errors from both sides, Tigers have the slight upper hand.

We need to pick up our fucking act.

Active Now

• Allo
  • AscotinOz
  • ettybay
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.