Round 3 - Tigers vs Broncos

Boyd is so disappointing, as is Knik. We have in attack, no spine, literally and metaphorically

It's been an embarrassing weekend for RL so far. The refereeing in the Thursday game, the typical crowd or lack thereof at ANZ and now this.

I won’t, not yet. If Milf gets 4 years to prove himself a 5/8 then Knick gets a fair shot at halfback.

Besides what choice do we have?

He needs to pick up his game but as you say, we don't have many options. Tbh, we might as well drop Bird in the halves with Milf, I think he would be more competetive at least.

I won’t, not yet. If Milf gets 4 years to prove himself a 5/8 then Knick gets a fair shot at halfback.

Besides what choice do we have?

I just hope you will never be in charge of coaching or recruitment or around the team ever.....Knik is not a halfback. Games like these are absolute primo nights for a tidy half and 5/8.

Kodi's kicking showing the same worrying signs as last year, he has a tendency to strike it poorly when kicking.

The game is that boring rabs and Gould are talking about the moon

Even the commentary have no idea about it lol

Klein refereeing his usual crap game

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • tajhay
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • NSW stables
  • mitch222
  • The Strapper
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.