[Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

As someone said earlier, its legitimately a perfect storm.

We are weak as piss, no resilience, heads drop at every shit call. Then we are also being pinged for shit nobody else does, and don't get the 50/50 calls..

Its so frustrating

i honestly dont think kevie makes it to the end of the year. this side on paper should be delivering way more then we are. we look putrid in attack and defense.

Dumb players aside this is clearly not a well coached team or even average coached
When a team gets in the 20m zone and looks like they've never met each other that's down to coaching.

I’d genuinely love to know what this team does at training all week.
Zero attack and absolutely horrendous defence.
Poor discipline, poor set plays, poor everything.
Coaching staff need to review themselves along with many of these players.
Absolutely piss poor. We are no better then the Tigers. Win 2 games and these clowns think they’re god like.

Anyone in this side that has an ounce of substance, get the hell out ASAP. The rest stay here and suffer like the fans.

i honestly dont think kevie makes it to the end of the year. this side on paper should be delivering way more then we are. we look putrid in attack and defense.

Dumb players aside this is clearly not a well coached team or even average coached
This side on paper is trash

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.