POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
What a terrible experience that was. Frustrated at how inept the referee was and frustrated at how terrible our attack continues to be.

Flegler should probably retire because he is pretty much never going to be given the benefit of the doubt with any foul play calls. He doesn't help his cause with the odd brain snap, but he has a big red target on his head with the officials.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
At least we won’t need to worry about dumb **** flegler for a while. He’s gone for a few weeks. **** me turpin has to go and so does Staggs. Drop Cobbo too. Why do our backs always have dick fingers. I reckon our back 3 would have double the errors as any other teams back 3. So shit

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
Wasn’t pretty. Flegler got done over by the Ref so hopefully the MRC cancels the charges and he’s out for only 4 weeks for that last effort

Hahaha a Bronco getting a fair go at the judiciary... you're a comedian. He'll be gone for 6 weeks plus

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
worse referring performance I’ve ever seen . The boys didn’t give much but doesn’t help when the ref is penalising you in crucial times of the match for nothing ! This is the shit that turns you off the sport .

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
We've only got Roosters and Penrith next 2 weeks. We'll be fine.
We won’t beat the bulldogs the week after or manly the week after that. We will come second last this year. Thank god for the tigers.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
At this point whether it's Haas or someone else, anyone asking for an upgraded deal right now deserves a smack in the mouth. If anything they need a complete media ban because they get all this smoke blown up their tooter which they don't deserve.

Tim K

Tim K

QCup Player
Oct 7, 2018
That’s as poor as we have played for two years. And coming of last weeks performance, its looking really worrying. I’ve no doubt Kev is an average coach. But with our current 1 & 9, I just can’t see what sort of coaching miracle is going to save us.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • The Don
  • Stix
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.