Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Courier Mail beating the Dolphins, Knights and Dragons not only makes you a genuine title threat ... But the only genuine title threat in the state

🤣

According to the Courier Mail beating the Dolphins, Knights and Dragons not only makes you a genuine title threat ... But the only genuine title threat in the state

🤣
IMG 6312

Just be aware that if you don’t live in Brisbane it doesn’t count and is not appreciated.
Whatever coming from me who lives in Toowoomba and ***** off to Brisbane when Toowoomba is bored shitless. Bag nearly packed for Friday

Instagram enough with the Titans. Dolphins bleh Cowboys whatever 🙄 Broncos much better

So we have Grant Atkins for Friday night

This isn't must win but ffs it ain't far off despite our injuries.

Next week we play the storm...

In Melbourne...
After they got a bye and we have a hard derby..
After they lost last round....
Munster back...
Our players still not back...

That'll be 3 losses in a row if we lose this for sure.. I can't see us winning his but it's far more winnable then that storm game.

This isn't must win but ffs it ain't far off despite our injuries.

Next week we play the storm...

In Melbourne...
After they got a bye and we have a hard derby..
After they lost last round....
Munster back...
Our players still not back...

That'll be 3 losses in a row if we lose this for sure.. I can't see us winning his but it's far more winnable then that storm game.
Who said Munster is back? Cam Smith leaked last week saying he isn't even back running yet.

Happy for Oates, as I said after the Rabbitohs game "he should be given the Hancock option". When Hancock was slowing down and didn't want to retire he turned himself into a quality forward sub and extended his career. Oates needs to seize this opportunity and just do the basics right. As Hancock did he needs to use his strengths as a strong running winger to bring a point of difference in attack.

This is going to be a hard game to win. We look light and our combinations and spine is decimated. Arguably our three most important players are sidelined. Carrigan has to show his leadership and rally the boys for a big outing. We can win, we just have to bring every ounce of grit we have.

Happy for Oates, as I said after the Rabbitohs game "he should be given the Hancock option". When Hancock was slowing down and didn't want to retire he turned himself into a quality forward sub and extended his career. Oates needs to seize this opportunity and just do the basics right. As Hancock did he needs to use his strengths as a strong running winger to bring a point of difference in attack.

This is going to be a hard game to win. We look light and our combinations and spine is decimated. Arguably our three most important players are sidelined. Carrigan has to show his leadership and rally the boys for a big outing. We can win, we just have to bring every ounce of grit we have.

Just gotta hope Cowboys bring their classic dick fingers.

Just gotta hope Cowboys bring their classic dick fingers.
In all seriousness, Cowboys are so overrated in 2024. They've only just managed to beat a bunch of bottom 8 teams. Even without Walsh/Hass, we'll be too good for them and bring them crashing back down to earth.

They won't be used to playing against a good defensive system. Our strike on the edges (with Reynolds pulling the strings) will also be tearing their shit defence apart. We'll put 50 on them, and Payten will cry in the press conference about some random call.

Who said Munster is back? Cam Smith leaked last week saying he isn't even back running yet.

Munster is back at training at the moment. He's got to get through training up until gameday to play.

Even if he does play, he won't be 100%. He's not going to be 100% for a while. The type of injury he has, you don't get over those quickly.

Unless he took Johns advice and went to the physio that Johns saw to get over his groin injury that was plaguing him during his playing days.

I can't help but feel we will get smashed. Just not feeling it this season for either the Broncs or the Lions.

I can't help but feel we will get smashed. Just not feeling it this season for either the Broncs or the Lions.
The frustrating thing is that I think the effort is there, but 2 out of 3 games have been impacted by an injury within 5mins and completely fucked the game and was a major contributor to the result.

It's hard to tell what our form line actually is, because we've only had one unaffected game so far.

It's just been a completely disrupted start to the year combined with NRL's "draw" that has us up against top teams.

The opponents each week seem to be coming in fresh and injury free whereas we're losing players left, right and centre.

My main point of difference with this time last year, is at face value - fitness. Beginning of last season, the guys were like demons possessed in the last 20 and we just rode home over the top of other teams very consistently in the first half of the year. I hope they didn't back off on conditioning this year, aiming to get it right for finals - causing us to drop games we won last year and potentially also increasing our injury risk.

Everyone's tipping Cowboys.

Not surprised. This is a winnable game for us if we play to our potential, but the likely scenario is it's going to be like the Round 3 2022 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• westy316
  • Gympie devil
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Maddy
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • armchair
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Spoon
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.