# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Ehsan+Hadadi+IAAF+World+Athletics+Championship+pviFIfVr8mll.jpg

so glad to finally win like some 1 said in live game thread. 2-2 is not a bad start considering we faced potentially top 4 teams. and its not like we got flogged when we lose. if we can just keep winning ugly until this new messiah of a attacking coach's game plan pays off we could be in for a good season

I'm happy just getting the win after being rorted last week. Also seeing positive signs in Hunt, and the development of our bench.

Good to the get the win but jebus that attack was bad. We should have blown them out of the park. It was mentioned elsewhere but how embarrassing that kahu has to kick the field goals instead of our millionaire halves.

And Milford, what is up? He needs a spell. Give benji a run, why Else did we sign him up? Hopefully that'd give Milford some motivation if he gets dropped.

McCullough - 58 tackles, 60 metres, 1 try
Blair - 15 runs, 144 metres
McGuire - 36 tackles, 133 metres
Ese'ese - 11 runs, 124 metres, 21 tackles (0 missed)
Sims - 10 runs, 108 metres, 21 tackles (0 missed)

McCullough - 58 tackles, 60 metres, 1 try
Blair - 15 runs, 144 metres
McGuire - 36 tackles, 133 metres
Ese'ese - 11 runs, 124 metres, 21 tackles (0 missed)
Sims - 10 runs, 108 metres, 21 tackles (0 missed)
A bloody good job all round I'd say.

Great 200th for macca. Conditions and build up not the best for milf. Forwards great. Kahu with elephant size testicles at the end. Champion.

Let's see if our new "members" continue to post after tonight.

A win is a win, especially in such shit conditions. The turf was tearing up with every side-step and the ball was greasy, it was not a good platform to show off any new attacking styles.

Toughest draw of any other team and we're 2 & 2, despite our attack being shit. We have a huge amount of improvement in us, and yet if it weren't for blatant refereeing inconsistencies we could have been 4 & 0.

We just faced the top 4 from last year and we're 2-2. In theory it should be relatively uphill from here but our attack needs improvement.

Letting teams back in the game is killing us, but still this weekend will be much better for the win.

Whoever is coaching our halves is screwing with their minds. It's like Milford is being forced to un-learn and undo everything he is so good at doing.

Everyone's going to shit on Milford, and fair enough I guess, he had a shocker. I did think some of the abuse in the match thread was a bit much, but each to their own.

My point though - he didn't hide. He kept showing up, asking for the ball. He's still a very young bloke, people seem to forget that. I don't think he needs to be dropped, and I've got every faith in the lad.

*Runs and hides*

Whoever is coaching our halves is screwing with their minds. It's like Milford is being forced to un-learn and undo everything he is so good at doing.
I'm sure they don't coach him to drop the ball.

I agree. Our halves are going backwards

I'm guessing he's trying to play more like a genuine half, but it's not working out for him because he's only really been successful as a runner. But he's too fat for it now to be as damaging as before.

We need to invest heavily in Kahu.

There's no way the WWE can make him turn heel. The problem with Hodgo was that he wasn't popular outside of the Broncos. Certainly not enough to overpower the likes of Slater, Smith and JT.

We can win the premiership with Kahu. After all his setbacks, serious injuries and the guy comes out and produces that. Wow! What a player! The media and other lemmings can get behind this bloke.

Positive signs boys, we now have our 'fairytale' story line.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Ras
  • eggstar10
  • Behold
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.