10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I'm not expecting a win....BUT HOLY CRAP I WANT BETTER HANDLING than that absolute shit show of a 2nd half last week. It was so tragic it full circled into comedy.

Smartseal

Smartseal

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2016
Just watching fox & they showed a cross of young paix sitting in she'd listening to phone. Not trying to stir shit, but didn't the NRL ban players having phones ( to stop the gambling) or something to that effect?

Last edited:
V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Just watching fox & they showed a cross of young paix sitting in she'd listening to phone. Not trying to stir shit, but didn't the NRL ban players having phones ( to stop the gambling) or something to that effect?

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well, maybe it’s only during the game?

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Vonny just said "[Tedesco] won't be here for the hit-and-run"... forgone conclusion much?

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
I want the young boys to follow Carrigan’s lead and make this personal. It’s them against the world, **** absolutely anyone wearing a white jersey and hit to hurt.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
He will cop a 6 month ban for sure. There's been plenty of others who have done it and I believe the ban is only during the match or half time... but the Broncos need him at the moment and he is a Broncos player, soooo... 6 months for him

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
@1910 What makes you think he is a center of nothing? I have watched him play a few games at fullback and he looked great.

I’ve watched every ISC game in full and his best games have been in the centres. So at this stage I think he’s a centre. Origin last year too he was great in the centres.

He doesn’t have the game awareness or defence to play fullback yet. He misses a lot of tackles in the centre too but you can cover that at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • Inknition
  • pennywisealfie
  • The Boss
  • phoenix
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.