Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Broncos have two all ins a year and yesterday was the first one. Few were asked about the cricket but interesting a few were asked about Haas and said he's ready.

I think they're jumping the gun having watched his last three games.

i agree, i think he is still a bit off yet.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Unsurprising, Cartwright isn't very good. I'd be expecting this forward pack named this arvo -

8. Wallace
9. Peats
10. Latu
11. James
12. Proctor
13. Arrow

14. Rein
15. Cartwright
16. Boyle
17. King

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
My fear about this game is that we still seem (and have been for the last couple of years) to be happy dropping our intensity and only playing at the same level as our opposition.

If we play with the passion and energy like we did against the Cowgirls then we roll right through the Titans and a lot of other teams.

I think this is where we are a level below the Storm. Bellamy doesn't just ask for that commitment each week he demands it.
The difference there is the storm have been playing under a structure that has been ingrained and developed over the last 12 years with minor tweaks as personnel change.

I kind of see this year as a rebuilding year for the broncos... primarily because our halfback is gone and we have changed our entire focus to Milf being the dominant playmaker, which is something he hasn't been exposed to at all in his career.

We have had a pretty massive clean out over the last few years and now have a decent youngish core of players to build a base from. Sammy would be the oldest regular by a long way followed by Boyd?? The rest are pretty much under 30 from a guess.

I say rebuilding in that I can see us making the 8, but don't really have us down as a full fledged contender. If it all clicks, mainly with Milf, we will 100% be a contender and would have basically bypassed a rebuilding phase altogether.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Round4Team

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I really hope sua comes back in , i think he could be our frizell. Big, strong,fast and agile , would be great next to milf

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Titans:

1. Michael Gordon
2. Anthony Don
3. Dale Copley
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Phillip Sami
6. Kane Elgey
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Nathan Peats
10. Ryan James (c)
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Will Matthews
13. Jai Arrow

Interchange:

14. Mitch Rein
15. Max King
16. Bryce Cartwright
17. Leilani Latu

Reserves:

18. Morgan Boyle
19. Ryan Simpkins
20. AJ Brimson
21. Tyronne Roberts-Davis

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Titans:

1. Michael Gordon
2. Anthony Don
3. Dale Copley
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Phillip Sami
6. Kane Elgey
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Nathan Peats
10. Ryan James (c)
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Will Matthews
13. Jai Arrow

Interchange:

14. Mitch Rein
15. Max King
16. Bryce Cartwright
17. Leilani Latu

Reserves:

18. Morgan Boyle
19. Ryan Simpkins
20. AJ Brimson
21. Tyronne Roberts-Davis

Well that's disappointing.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I have a theory with Tagataese. Otherwise known as Taggers, or as I like to call him, Tiggy Tiggy Tutu.

I don't think he was ever intended to play first grade for us. Not because he's not good enough, actually because he is a genuine first-grader who works hard and is a team man. With everyone kissing the arses of every young talent that comes through, they need some form of grounding. Enter Tagataese. Decent first-grader who may or may not pick up a spot in the 17 this year but every week is busting his arse at training, never letting his head drop, and happily doing his job in the ISC. The fact that he is going so well in that comp by all reports just reiterates it to the young guys - a spot in the NRL side has to be earned, over time, through hard work and commitment.

I'm sure during Origin, or through injury, or for a couple of select games, Wayne will play him to show the kids that there is a reward for all the effort. But he's here as a grounding influence IMO.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Broncos have two all ins a year and yesterday was the first one. Few were asked about the cricket but interesting a few were asked about Haas and said he's ready.

I think they're jumping the gun having watched his last three games.
Do you think he'll be making his debut at some stage soon?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dee
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.