International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Haas nailed by Olam. That bloke has no fear

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I worry that at some point though, the Melbourne machine will turn on...and there it is.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
That’s why you don’t boot the shit out of it 10m out from the tryline Isaako, especially on the 3rd tackle!

**** we need to calm down...

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
He literally headhunter the ball out of Haas' hands and they acted like it was the tackle of the century and folded him. Sick of the commentators, mute time

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I feel like all of our tries come on the play after cardigan made a tackle. Not his fault in this occasion but he is never ever back at marker

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
***** sake.

We look like we could be on the cusp of doing something, but always let ourselves down with fucking moronic plays at crucial moments, or mistakes.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Milf is bog ordinary sometimes, then puts out an excellent kick, i really want to like the guy, but he makes it hard.
He should be looking to work Melbourne over, go for repeat sets, keep them in the corner, instead he's done a few fancy things, a few stupid shit things, and has no concept of game management.

Swap for Reynolds and we're up 12-0 now.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
can't let them get a roll on here ... need to refocus and get back into the arm wrestle

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • The Boss
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • kiwi2
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Smokin' Joe
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.