Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

Why can’t our fullback do that.
Because he’s shit

We are arm grabbing now. Haas did it on the previous play, then awful effort by TPJ, Flegler and Issako.

fucking hell! seriously???! Flegler jumper grabbing and reaching for thin air.

That runaway try might mask just how terrible we have been. Just like we were for most of the game last week.

This team has the weakest mentality I've ever seen. ANY adversity, difficulty or pressure and they buckle. Honestly, if I heard Walter's was doing a psychological evaluation on them and re-signed them according to the test results I'd have NO DOUBT it would improve our results. Real gen y or fucking x or whatever mentality

If Dearden knew how to kick, Melbourne Storm don't have that field position and get that try. Another hugely overhyped kid.

Kicking game is pretty fundamental stuff for a 7 and he doesn't have it.

What absolutely undisciplined, disorganised, ineffective defence. Sheesh.

Flegler contract second worst behind Milford’s?

I swear to god, we lose about half our brain cells everytime we play these *****. We had our chance to take the ascendency and completely blew it with missed tackles, dropped ball, players not marking their man (Coates on JAC), drilling the ball dead with panicked kicks and being absolutely incapable of wrapping the player up in the in goal. Just laziness and stupidity every single time. We have dominated them in the forwards and we're down by 12. Unbelievable.

Why can’t our fullback do that.
Because he’s shit

Also because his forwards are making no metres and isn't in a position for it.

There was just a stat put up that in the last 10 minutes, Melbourne have made 300 metres, Broncs 100.

Probably pissed that cardigan started over him. Awful choice by kevvie.
Probably because he's a pea heart. He has all the talent in the world and he still can't get it together after 4 years in first grade.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • dasherhalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.