Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We don’t have a single good spine player as it is. All salary cap moves have to be around getting a quality spine. And fill the rest from QCUP and journeymen, it’s the quickest way out of this mess. They need to try and move Flegler and Lodge and their big useless contracts on.

Edit: Quoted a deleted post

Enough with the attacks. Yes it's frustrating to watch your team lose but taking it out on randoms online isn't going to solve matters.

Some of you really need to consider your opinions and whether they're actually constructive.

This thread is a real dog's breakfast at the moment.

So lazy so clunky ...look at the storm the bar is set so high every player on every play is alive and competing even when 30 points up.. the hunger the structure tackling with shoulders not arm grabbing like us...the modern game has left us so far behind and theres no quick fix with the cattle we have ...all you can ask is that we give 100 % effort but we dont have the will as a team to compete in the effort areas of the game it is going to get worse before it gets better

Just amateur from him tonight though. No excuse for that.
But you know there will be. Somehow, it will be someone else’s fault. Teflon Milford has made a career out of only being responsible for the good stuff. The shit, which there has been a mountain of the last few years, has always been someone else’s fault.

1. Isaako, plays in a dinner suit.
2. Mead, put the fork in
3. Herbie, handy on his feet and for the right prie you keep him. Can't afford to pay overs though
4. Tesi niu, might be quick on his feet however he is tiny and defensively he is not up to nrl standard
5. Coates, I fear he will exit and excel elsewhere. He is terribly wasted though and isn't utilised enough under the high ball.
6. Milford, he is cooked. Showing everyone how good you can kick a ball isn't good enough.
7. Deaden, huge potential however constant floggings and chopping around cup and nrl is doing this kid no good at all
8. Haas, need help in the middle and he needs someone to help him with some ball work.
9. Turbinator, you won't win a comp with a mediocre hooker like this bloke. He might be tough but he has limited vision and no skill.
10. Lodge, not fit and not interested. Bad decision to pay overs for this bloke.
11. Glenn, not sure what to say about him, nothing positive
12. Riki l, poor guy gpt used as a decoy all night. What a waste and I'm totally confused why they play him this way. Needs to go to 13 with his leg speed and aggressive defending
13. Carrigan, needs a spell in cup. He hasn't improved and lacks leg speed, footwork and ball skills.
Form the bench, Tevita needs to play edge in the starting team, I am still scratching my head why play croft at all if not in the run on? Teo is over the hill, and flefler needs cup time as well like cardigan. He hasn't developed at all and hasn't kicked on.

The big issue is Nolan and Richards in the front office. This is their roster and it is so horribly wrong it going to take years to fix.

I'd agree with you if we had other options because some players clearly need a break. If we drop these blokes to ISC, who do we bring in? Haas once he got fatigued was terrible. Just arm grabbing and missing players. Pangai, just didnt stand up but no call for him to go to ISC? What we need to do is move players around. Haas, Carrigan, Lodge and Flegler prop rotation. TPJ to the back row for Glenn. Asiata to lock. Lets get the fatigue out of this pack and they will be a whole lot better. We have two players who arent centers playing center, sign Hoeter and play him there instead.

Nothing is going to change though until we get at least a decent 7 and 9. We have no direction on the field.

He was wrong about Milf. Thought he could put a square peg in a round hole.
Nah, he did what was best in a bad situation. What would you have done differently?

But you know there will be. Somehow, it will be someone else’s fault. Teflon Milford has made a career out of only being responsible for the good stuff. The shit, which there has been a mountain of the last few years, has always been someone else’s fault.

Literally no-one's opinion on that matters except Kevvie's.

A mix of washed up veterans along side a few middle of the road players who don't do enough and topped off with a plethora of youngsters, many of whom won't kick on= limited future success. Kevie has one **** of a job cleaning up the shit that Seibs created. I just hope it doesn't break him as a man.

Enough with the attacks. Yes it's frustrating to watch your team lose but taking it out on randoms online isn't going to solve matters.

Some of you really need to consider your opinions and whether they're actually constructive.

This thread is a real dog's breakfast at the moment.
Fair cop, but let’s call a spade a spade. When no signings were made and we carried a worse roster than last year into this year after winning a wooden spoon with one of the worst seasons in modern history, I think it’s entirely reasonable to expect this year to be another disaster too.

@Foordy felt otherwise, and maybe that’s just blind, dumb faith, but reality is showing it was entirely misplaced. I’m not keen on attacking anyone but he was fairly vocal about calling people out, including me, when we were ringing the alarm bells months ago when our only signings after a wooden spoon winning year were John Asiata and Dale Copley.

I'd agree with you if we had other options because some players clearly need a break. If we drop these blokes to ISC, who do we bring in? Haas once he got fatigued was terrible. Just arm grabbing and missing players. Pangai, just didnt stand up but no call for him to go to ISC? What we need to do is move players around. Haas, Carrigan, Lodge and Flegler prop rotation. TPJ to the back row for Glenn. Asiata to lock. Lets get the fatigue out of this pack and they will be a whole lot better. We have two players who arent centers playing center, sign Hoeter and play him there instead.

Nothing is going to change though until we get at least a decent 7 and 9. We have no direction on the field.
Yep i agree, however it all stems to the poor roster decisions. Trying to buy and pay overs for every special kid in juinors has royally stuffed the whole show. Going all in and hoping for a river card on a dozen kids is miserable roster management and only leads to disaster.
The hype for piakura is another prime example. We are going to pay massive over to try keep another 18yr old who is untested. It reeks of desperation and will caseore cap grief.
No foresight at all to look for value in the market or even look for value at cup level.
Just go throw mad money at untested kids is a sure fire way to walking the plank

A mix of washed up veterans along side a few middle of the road players who don't do enough and topped off with a plethora of youngsters, many of whom won't kick on= limited future success. Kevie has one **** of a job cleaning up the shit that Seibs created. I just hope it doesn't break him as a man.
He's been through more than this, come on.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.