# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
I called 24-12, I was close.

Scrappy game, but happy with the 2 points.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Very lucky win honestly, the refereeing was horrible all game, the Warriors could probably complain about 6 or 7 calls that didn't go their way.

Oh well, a wins a win, I'll take it.

3 - Parker
2 - Glenn
1 - McGuire

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
We all owe manu vatuvei a great big thanks, cheers mate for the 2 points. Stoked to be sitting 4th, up the Broncs

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
My heart rate is beginning to go back to it's normal beating. But to beat them in New Zealand is a great result. We had a bit of luck today but we had to back that up with a good effort as well. I'm surpsired we held them out in the second half, we've obviously got to work on that.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Well...I'll take the win, but I could imagine being pretty filthy if I was a Worriers fan.

Our forward pack got completely dominated in the 2nd half.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
We were fortunate today if Tompkins was playing the Warriors would've won they almost ran us of the ground at the end and could've scored a lot more points if their attack was more fluent in the 20 minutes after halftime.

3 straight wins well done guys

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Lucky to get the two points but given the round its been very valuable points indeed, happy with the first half but again we have to improve how we handle the second half, especially the first 5-10 minutes.

B

Brozilla

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2015
First half for the Horse was awesome, looked dangerous as **** everywhere. Second half no so much.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
I think everyone played well today and the Warriors really fought back in the 2nd but we (somehow...refs cough cough) still held them out and that's a real plus. I still believe Reed is the major weak link in the team and will hopefully be replaced next week by Copley. Milf is still a work in progress and while he is improving every game I'm hoping some of his early kicks for points really start to pay dividends.

Happy with the win and hopefully we can smash the Tits next week.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I was impressed with Ben Hunt. While he still had some bad kicks, he had more absolute quality ones than usual. That kick out of dummy half was superb (I think it was him, Johns said McCullough, but I'm 99% sure it was Hunt).

On the other hand, I thought Milford was shit.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Everyone saying we were lucky, but the Warriors give up too many meters in defence. Niko rims has proved he is ready for NRL

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
Realllly missed Mcguire in the 2nd half.

What was Maranta doing under that highball? No jump was terrible

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Manu Vatuvei - 6 errors, holy lol. Jonathan Wright had 3 as well.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I was impressed with Ben Hunt. While he still had some bad kicks, he had more absolute quality ones than usual. That kick out of dummy half was superb (I think it was him, Johns said McCullough, but I'm 99% sure it was Hunt).

On the other hand, I thought Milford was shit.
Don't know how you could characterise Milford as shit. Poked his nose through the line nearly every possession in the second half, looked our most likely, given a bit more space he'll be deadly. Also defensively getting better.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Were McGuire and Hodges injured at the end there?

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.