[Round 5, 2021] Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Honestly we’re so fucked for 3 more years these fuxking xontracts, who the **** signs flegler on that much money? Why isn’t bullemor in instead on him. This is, I just can’t anymore guys I just can’t.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Gee I'm a sucker for punishment ain't i

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I mean it's hard enough in this bullshit draw facing the top four contenders for the title but for the refs to come in outright screw us over tonight is just infuriating.

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
We are right in this...only more than a point a minute to get us the win!

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Animated GIF

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Actually the even more concerning thing, the team has really tried tonight, really tried and look at that score line. Yuck.
No they haven't... their first 20mins was flat as **** and the 5mins before halftime was crap.

Just because souths haven't yet put us to the sword doesn't mean we've tried

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
That was not a knock on... they challenged it.... what happened?

Tonight... The nrl has lost me.... it truly has. I'm done with the game. Until new administration comes in I will not watch another professional game outside of origin, internationals, QLD cup or when I go to the pub and it's on. Ive had it. We are bad, but there is no one more influential then a ref these days and that's not the rugby league I grew up loving.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Honestly though Kev hasn’t changed any defence structure what is he coaching? A decent coach could at least make it look a bit different. His interchange is a disgrace. I’m off him.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

Tonight... The nrl has lost me.... it truly has. I'm done with the game. Until new administration comes in I will not watch another professional game outside of origin, internationals, QLD cup or when I go to the pub and it's on. Ive had it. We are bad, but there is no one more influential then a ref these days and that's not the rugby league I grew up loving.
Ok no worries.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
We wouldve lost the challenge anyway. That's what we do these days. Lose.
We would have, because the knock-on wasn’t when it came off Turps’ leg, it was for the bobble when he dived on it.

So it was actual a BRILLIANT piece of captaincy by Glenn to be completely lost in the middle of the field to his teammates, so he couldn’t be peer group pressured into challenging something we’d have lost anyway... 😂

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019

I’m with ya bud, I’m out! I’ll keep chatting on here but I won’t be watching.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Any chance their plane could just fall out of the sky on the way home like “we are Marshall” style?....just start again...

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • teampjta
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.