PRE-GAME [Round 5, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

90 minutes to team lists being released.
I want to see the same 1-17 as last week.
Melbourne definitely have some advantages with rest/freshness and the likely return of their star players. Being realistic, a close loss would do no harm to us psychologically and is probably likely TBH.
If we can somehow go down there and get the result.... I think for the confidence and perception of our team it would be enormous... would put our fear factor in a different stratosphere once Walsh and Haas return.

Nah we have the weapons even without Haas and Walsh to win. The biggest problem for us is Paps, he's been on fire.

Nah we have the weapons even without Haas and Walsh to win. The biggest problem for us is Paps, he's been on fire.

Riki and Hunt had better be ready for that inside ball off the Melbourne 2nd rowers . Well the guys inside them actually . He was like a surgeon with that move on either side a cpl of weeks back .
That`s one Billy Slater would use back in the day .

Screenshot 20240402 151404

Oates is probably going to get a bit more time this week.
Wouldn't surprise me a late change and Marty brought onto the bench

The Storm got a heap of players back, but they'll be under done (in particular Munster)

Willison head knock at training ffs. Te Kura in
Does the 11 day stand down impact on next week as well??

I'm thinking it might, because we're likely to be playing Dolphins on Friday

The Storm got a heap of players back, but they'll be under done (in particular Munster)
The whole Storm team should start slowly given the bye and a change in the halves paring. We need to win the game early before they get into a rhythm. Last weeks start was awesome, but I don't think the Storm will be as error prone as the Cowboys.

Man….Willison kid can’t catch a break.
Really needed him.

I guess, it is likely that when looking through the schedule, Kevvie probably had this one down as a L when figuring out possible results given how bad our history is against the Storm and so probably thought, you know what, why not give the kid a taste? The result is what it is but Te Kura will learn by fire what it takes to go next level up against a team that never give less than 100%.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Dash
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.