10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Has Bird ever played fullback? Didn't watch much of him at Sharks but seeing alot of people mention him to #1 tonight.

If you are going to move him I actually think he has been good at 13 late in games and could get more ball there too.

That accommodates Staggs and Roberts (when fit) in the centres.

I’m 100% sure bird has played fullback before.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Unless we shift Bird to six and milf to 7 I think SOS by default is next in line for the 7.

Didn’t sos train the house down in the pre season? Don’t understand how niko has such a strong hold on the 7

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Didn’t sos train the house down in the pre season? Don’t understand how niko has such a strong hold on the 7

I think he has been given first shot. I actually don't think he is playing badly either, but he isn't the halfback we need.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I’m 100% sure bird has played fullback before.
OK cool, must have played 1 pre Val Holmes.

Alas, I may as well be start mentally preparing myself to see the same lineup next Tuesday. Maybe Haas will be included.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
TPJ could be having a rest for this game, I believe he was put on report for that late hit on Cronk.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think he has been given first shot. I actually don't think he is playing badly either, but he isn't the halfback we need.

He's more of a halfback than Kodi at least.

Edit: Misread the post, thought you were talking about SOS the whole time.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

Niko didn’t amazing to put gillet over but then did that dumb ass kick on the 3rd while we were on the front foot only to hand over 7 tackles. Tedesco then scored so easily after.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Cory Paix could play 9, don't think he Is in top 30 though. But he has been impressive for 20s in QLD.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
OK cool, must have played 1 pre Val Holmes.

Alas, I may as well be start mentally preparing myself to see the same lineup next Tuesday. Maybe Haas will be included.

Flegler out Haas in as the only change most likely.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
9. Staggs
9. Staggs
9. Staggs
9. Staggs
9. Staggs

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
I feel change coming, I'm excited.

If that doesn't happen, I'm putting the house on the Tigers.

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
I'm going to defer to people who watch the lower grades regularly when it comes to Carrigan, but I can't say he looked ready for first grade in the trial I saw of him. We can only carry so many guys that run for 6 meters, hit the line and get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
I feel change coming, I'm excited.

If that doesn't happen, I'm putting the house on the Tigers.

Go and watch the presser. Any change coming will be infinitesimal at best. TPJ out, Haas in (to the bench).

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I'm going to defer to people who watch the lower grades regularly when it comes to Carrigan, but I can't say he looked ready for first grade in the trial I saw of him. We can only carry so many guys that run for 6 meters, hit the line and get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

You must have been watching the wrong player then because thats not how he plays at all. If you watched him on tv on Sunday for Wynnum you would have clearly seen that.

teampjta

teampjta

QCup Player
Apr 3, 2014
If Dearden, Turpin etc can’t play.

Who the **** do we have in our 30????

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Promote people to the 30 ffs

We need options. Even if we were coming 1st we still need backup hookers, halves, fullbacks and wingers available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • Alec
  • levikaden
  • Santa
  • kat00
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.