Mar 4, 2008
Herbie to miss this game apparently.

wasted baby GIF

As if weren't under the pump enough

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Oh no lads this deal with Turner is falling through... whilst another spot would be great Kev needs to pull his head out of his ass and realise we won this deal and let Turner take that last spot

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I still dont understand why we are carrying a spare half! We have that versaitility in Asiata.
I reckon Croft would be a pretty handy bench hooker. Puts in, good defender, supports play... his passing is questionable but might be better without him feeling the need to create something everytime, just get good, quick, clean ball out to the halves and let them do their thing.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Kennar in our starting side, at centre as well. Jesus christ. Would much rather see Arthars.

Also, just pick a halves combo and let the other one play ISC. It does nothing for us running one at 14.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Kennar in our starting side, at centre as well. Jesus christ. Would much rather see Arthars.
Don't see the clamour for Arthurs personally, just seems like a lightweight back. At least Kennar can take some carries out of our own end.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014

Also, just pick a halves combo and let the other one play ISC. It does nothing for us running one at 14.
yea i just dont seee why we keep choosing kennar. the guy is just not up to nrl standard imo

i would of preferred coats and oates on wing with niu and mead in centre.

i just have zero faith in kennar the bloke offers nothing in attack or defence and seems riddled with errors.

hope he proves me wrong

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Kevvie needs to pull his finger out now and get some certainty around the side. He has messed Dearden around no end this year, trains him all offseason at halfback, then on eve of season drops him to ISC because he’s ‘still young’ and ‘needs to develop his game more’ etc, which is fine, except he then brings him back after a single game in the wet to then come off the bench for 9mins after the games over and then the next week he’s at the last minute starting in Melbourne against the reigning premiers. All while he still has Croft on the bench to collect splinters while Turpin is struggling for a breather. He is honestly looking out of his depth and it’s only been 4 weeks.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Croft isn't needed in the 17 if Asiata is on the bench, we need to sort our forward rotation badly.

Is Copley injured, surely he would be the better replacement for Herbie?

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Bear in mind that kevvie enjoys screwing around with the media. Team will probably change

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos should be having someone to also rest Turpin, so either Paix or Croft should be on the bench/

Active Now

• bazza
  • kat00
  • Huge
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.