Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Borrinnnngg. It was almost as if we didn't want to win, good game Milford and Copley, Reed is really starting to annoy me. Not overly impressed with Vidot at all, looked like he didn't want to be there. Hope Nikorima is okay!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Our second halves are a concern, can't seem to put teams away. Not a new problem though.

Maranta did a good job at fullback but he's definitely a third stringer there.

McGuire is a bloody machine.

Sammy still has his lazy moments.

Ray Hadley gives everyone Ebola in the ear.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
SACK REED NOW - in fact who thinks we should pick up Reed and drop him in the bush somewhere ... with his speed he will never make it back in time for the Roosters game... I doubt he will find someone to give him a lift in this town.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If the price of having friday night games is putting up with Hadley, then ffs take them off us.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Ugh.

Good defensive effort in the first half, and some nice touches in attack.

After that, very disappointing. Hope Wayne gives them an absolute rocket in the sheds.

Only thing worse than our error rate was theirs. Ridiculous.

I do have a smile on my face though. Not from the win, but for the fact Greg Bird has a nice shiner on him. Suck it you maggot.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Pretty horrific game honestly, will happily take the 2 points.. but we're going to need to be 100x better if we're going to compete with top 4 teams.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Not exactly a convincing win (like last week really), but we won! When's the last time we won 4 in a row? Feels like forever.

We've started the season 4/5. I'm not going to complain, but our second half performances have been pretty poor.

It's hard to say until we come up against a good team again, to me it almost feels like we're only playing as good as we need to play to win.

And... We beat the other two Queensland teams again :)

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Two tries for Dodds. Plenty of tackles from Garbutt.
Wallace was solid too.

Copley had a good return despite the error. (Play of the ball error?).
Maranta made a tackle break and a trysaver. (And dropped a relatively easy one).

Last edited:
Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Borrinnnngg. It was almost as if we didn't want to win, good game Milford and Copley, Reed is really starting to annoy me. Not overly impressed with Vidot at all, looked like he didn't want to be there. Hope Nikorima is okay!

Daresay Kodi is fine. Busted lip and seeing stars but he'll scrub up ok.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
SACK REED NOW - in fact who thinks we should pick up Reed and drop him in the bush somewhere ... with his speed he will never make it back in time for the Roosters game... I doubt he will find someone to give him a lift in this town.

Reading this was almost as good watching Sam Thaiday giving that wink hahaha :')

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Good win a victory over your local rivals is always satisfying. I thought our goal line defence was outstanding as the Titans could've scored a lot more points but. There tries came of the back of mistakes by us and a try of a ref error.

McGuire had a great game he is my MOM

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Not exactly a convincing win (like last week really), but we won! When's the last time we won 4 in a row? Feels like forever.

We've started the season 4/5. I'm not going to complain, but our second half performances have been pretty poor.

It's hard to say until we come up against a good team again, to me it almost feels like we're only playing as good as we need to play to win.

And... We beat the other two Queensland teams again :)

2012 I think

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
McGuire MoM. Can't argue with that.

I know there's talk of his Osteo Pubitis troubling him, but I think he's taken it up a gear this year.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
If the price of having friday night games is putting up with Hadley, then ffs take them off us.

I recall some rubbish about pillows, the rest I just completely blocked out ;)

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I didn't expect us to be great tonight, short turnaround from New Zealand and injuries. Defence was pretty good, conceded 2 tries from a drop ball and luck. I thin we've overachieved so far, 4 from 5 and 4 in a row.

Great way to start Easter holidays.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
3. McGuire
2. Milford
1. Hunt

Sloppy second half but our key forward and both our halves had blinders. Honorable mention to McC as well, he actually looked like a hooker tonight.

Maranta and Reed are two glaring blemishes on an otherwise well rounded team

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Good to get the win. Good to see Maranta backing up for Milford's second(?) try. Terrible refereeing. We weren't that flash, but hopefully Milf gets some confidence from that first half.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rookie Alan
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.