17. Kodi Nikorima
Coach: Neil HenryCoach: Wayne Bennett
Referees: Jared Maxwell, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy, Bernard Sutton
Kick-Off: 7:05pm (QLD Time)
Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 & Channel 9

Last edited:
You would be tempted to laugh this one off, but I'll be waiting to see how the Titans perform tomorrow against Canberra before I'll be making a judgement about this one. They have surprised everyone so far this year.

I doubt we'll lose this one, but I thought the sam about the Panthers game. I guess anything can happen. They'll target Roberts and Taylor will look to have a blinder.

Most likely heading down for this one.

The last time was 2012 where our attack died in the arse, hopefully this time its a better experience :winky:

Roberts to score a hat trick. Hunt to rediscover his mojo. Calling it now.

Yeah. I expect Hunt will be more confident going into this game. Hopefully he's re-learnt his lesson regarding kicking.

I won't mind if Ash Taylor goes well. Just not too well.

Titans not really showing much in this game against the Raiders that I find terribly worrying for us. As long as our forwards lay a decent platform, our backs should kill it.

Titans not really showing much in this game against the Raiders that I find terribly worrying for us. As long as our forwards lay a decent platform, our backs should kill it.

Yep. Easy win next week boys. There will probably be more Broncs fans at CBus than Tits fans.

Stop the presses, Tits might have something going here

I can't believe they won that game. The Raiders just gave up, lol.

ill be damned...

that was a fair comeback, what the titans lack in big names and origin stars they sure dont lack in heart or commitment.

on a side note, did frank paul just win the golden pumpkin award for 2016???

nothing blindly impressive from them.and the raiders looking very tired (not unlike us last night..)

but their energy could really burn us on the way out the way we've been failing to get up for these kind of match ups pretty much til last night

thought the bronx would handle the reduced interchanges better but its either not working or being tweaked for later in the season? could be interesting

They just said on the radio Titans had 14 on the field. Don't you lose competition points for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.