Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has just become winnable for me. The whole comp is winnable after today, in form teams looking totally beatable which is great to see. The Warriors included, while they were good today, the rabbits were so shite that even the titans would have flogged them I reckon. So many teams sitting 2-3 on the ladder like us, bodes well for us making a push when our stars return before too long.
We haven't been at full strength all season for a full 80 minutes and we're on a level playing field as everyone else ATM.
Once we get our troops back we should break away from the rest of the pack.
I think even Penrith aren't quite what they were even with Cleary in the side.

I dont know if i'm imagining it, but there seems to be a higher amout of injuries across the comp this year.

Definitely not imagining it. Some clubs like us, Canterbury and Cronulla have like 8 players out each or more. Most clubs have at least 4 or 5…except the Storm and Penrith but even, they still have a couple.

I think it also is more big names than normal.

They still need to lose hammer and katoa to be roughly equal with our outs lol

Edit: they don’t have anybody on their roster close to Walsh, Arey, or Haas’ level, thus the use of the word roughly

I don't think they have the quality of players out individually we do, but their losses will hurt them worse than ours imo because they don't have the depth. Gilbert, Flegler, Herbie and Kafusi are big losses because they don't really have players to take up the slack we do.

Their only hope really is they do have a better spine than us if Walsh and Arey aren't playing.

We got this by 20+.

Might be a better game now for Madden to generate a bit more confidence and freedom on field, if he plays.

He does seem to come in to games where we have other injuries and/or up against one of the best teams.

Categories of concussion .
1 = 11 days off . 2 = probably good to go the following week .

Was it categorized? You would assume he is good to go but can't be sure until teamlist Tuesday I suppose.

Any info on Madden's limping from yesterday?

Was it categorized? You would assume he is good to go but can't be sure until teamlist Tuesday I suppose.

Don`t know what category Willison was .
Just now there are degrees of concussion . Looking fwd to Tuesday to see how our predictions re teams list line up with Kevvies` team .

Two very poor kicks when they were needed .
Kinda dudish too ?
The banana kick was actually okay I thought but it was to mariners wing and he was broken by that point

Kurt Donoghoe has been charged with a Grade 2 Careless High Tackle. will likely miss this game as he is facing 3 weeks on the sidelines

If we lose this game with their outs, we deadset should pack it in for the season.

Frankly, Madden has to start here - I mean, this situaiton, right now, is THE reason he came to us when he did.

If he doesnt start now, then really we move him on and fill his roster spot with a back-up 2nd rower.

Sailor at the 1 i'm fine with.

Oates to replace Mariner, yeh sure BUT...

Katoas kicking game is one of the reasons the Dolphins have the record they do. And Oates performance with kicks at his legs or behind him...

However, when it all comes out in the wash, Oates postives as a winger outway the negatives, but i'd expect him to receive some grubber kick attention in this game.

If we lose this game with their outs, we deadset should pack it in for the season.
It's certainly possible. Their outs aren't that huge, herbie and possibly kafusi...

Ours.. Walsh, haas, Reynolds, piakura, Mariner. Maybe even willison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • rj9
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.