Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I want Oates playing wing and bench simultaneously….

Yeah my bad I did mean Mariner. Funnily enough I was brainstorming ways to leave him out of my side and he ended up sneaking a starting spot in.
Well he could play left right out

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
14. Smoothy
15. Willison
16. Te Kura
17. Hetherington/Oates

I'm wondering why there has never been chatter about Kobe playing dummy half.

I believe he did in QCup and most of his career growing up.? Wouldn't he be a very handy bench player if he can handle a role in the back row and play dummy half for 15 mins to give BW a break?

It would allow for a stand alone outside back bench player (that actually could play back row in a pinch ...re Oates)

It would mean relegating Smoothy to left right out.

?

I believe he did in QCup and most of his career growing up.? Wouldn't he be a very handy bench player if he can handle a role in the back row and play dummy half for 15 mins to give BW a break?

It would allow for a stand alone outside back bench player (that actually could play back row in a pinch ...re Oates)

?
He also trialled at hooker a few years ago for us. I just think its kind of like the Paix HB, Oates 2nd row, Staggs 5/8 experiments. They are probably just better elsewhere on the field and thats why nobody talks about it.

?
I think he has previously had a few stints there in his first grade career so far(and by that I mean during a match, not named specifically as a dummy half or utility), only short periods mind you.

He also trialled at hooker a few years ago for us. I just think its kind of like the Paix HB, Oates 2nd row, Staggs 5/8 experiments. They are probably just better elsewhere on the field and thats why nobody talks about it.

You'd agree though there's a certain attractiveness to a bench player who can handle multiple positions ?

In the game against Melbourne I noted Mam getting into dummy half fairly regularly. I don't know if that was to give the hookers a break??

Teams get announced at 4pm cause of no daylight savings?

Would love to see Te Kura get another run after last week, but I have a feeling Kevvie will want to bring him along slowly.

Personally, I'd be giving him another few games while Haas is out.

?

I raised this a while ago. Worth a trial if the injuries keep stacking up.

I raised this a while ago. Worth a trial if the injuries keep stacking up.
What about giving Mozer a run? Is there any update on his Q Cup performances to date?

NRL2024BHQTeamListRound6

Fleger named in the Dolphins starting side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Swordfish
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • broncoscope
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skathen
  • BRC088
  • porouian
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.