vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erh, rain foretasted again for tomorrows game fellas. Faaarrrrk...

Looks like another week of Milf bashing is on the cards, unless we win and he has a solid game in wet conditions.

Anyone brave enough to tip on this game? I aint saying shit for the rest of the year haha. Gotta stop jinxing the Broncos!

Ive got a bad feeling about it because of Sutton reffing. He's always incredibly harsh to us.

I've no doubts we can match it with them defensively.... just don't know if we have enough points in us.

Best be seeking credit for that video imo...

I've tried once before, they don't listen.

But anyone that watches it would know where it came from anyway. It's got BHQ branding in the video.

I've tried once before, they don't listen.

But anyone that watches it would know where it came from anyway. It's got BHQ branding in the video.
What's the link

Anyone has the Courier mail link? I can't find it...

I could watch that every day for the rest of my life! Thanks Freaky!

I had a tear go down my cheek watching that..

This side has so much potential...

I had a tear go down my cheek watching that..

This side has so much potential...
I know, right?! If we can find that mojo again, what a team we would be! Did you see how fluid it was? How every player could instinctively know who was on their shoulder, whose man was whose? Jack Reed leaving that cutout ball to Oates as it whizzed past his nose to Oates (who had a toe out). That magnificent Hunt>Milf>Hunt>Macca try. Boyd bouncing from the defensive line then giving a short ball to Reed who knew to run straight and hard at the tryline. Just intuitive golden footy that comes from every man knowing their job and loving the game they are playing. If we find that joy again we would be a huge threat.

Usually I've got a pretty good idea the night before of how we're going to play.. this week I seriously haven't got a clue..

The Roosters are due for a down game, they've been on point every game nearly this season, even the best teams have the odd rough one, we're also due for a break out performance from someone like Milford.. I think I'll tip us because it's at Suncorp, should be a relatively fast surface as well.

Jesus christ have some faith in the Broncos. How lame you are all against them

I know we can beat the Roosters...we can match it with any team in the nrl. I have tipped the Broncos and think we are even money. The betting indicates we are slight favourites....

Well I'm in town this week so will heading to the game tonight and I'm hoping for a couple of things, a dry track and more positive look in attack. Pretty hyped because I don't often get a chance to go to games.

Glad Kodi is back. Could be great for our attack late in the game
He hasn't played in the NRL for nine months and he will again have to adapt to the speed of the game. I hope fans aren't counting on him to all of a sudden lift the scoring rate because that is a big expectation on a ISC/sometimes NRL bench type player.

Wayne should make Benny and Milf watch the replays of all 2015 games. Lol

Just saw a few Roosters chirping round the CBD. I forget how big these guys are sometimes, even someone like Pearce. Watson is a midget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • mitch222
  • maddo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Allo
  • heartly87
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.