Round 6 Discussion

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Ok agree Alec, Storms best and worst days aren't that far apart but some of the other 15 sides have days better than the best Storm games. Right now you.have to be red hot to beat them. Broncos, Warriors, Cowboys and Manly all have the teams to beat them on a very good day.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
No team is unbeatable any team can beat anyone on their day.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
DCE found form tonight which was good to see. Great game by Manly absolutely destroyed the Panthers. 5/8 round again.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Someone on my facebook said that some punter had put $600 on Panthers to not score a try at $34. What a lucky prick.

Is it just me or do the Panthers have a few ball hogs? Jennings and Tighe just don't like passing the ball to their open winger. Simmons was unmarked a few times and Tighe went himself.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Someone on my facebook said that some punter had put $600 on Panthers to not score a try at $34. What a lucky prick.

Is it just me or do the Panthers have a few ball hogs? Jennings and Tighe just don't like passing the ball to their open winger. Simmons was unmarked a few times and Tighe went himself.

They saw what happened when Reed passed to Copley unmarked...

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Brent Tate was awesome at passing to his open winger

Active Now

• Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Horseheadsup
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.