Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Defence and attack are just too shit. Can't be fixed without a coaching and some personnel changes too.
The Broncos spent too much money in the forward pack, we shouldn't have re-signed all 3 of Lodge, Ofa and Pangai. One had to go. Now we are stuck with a shitty spine.

I don’t get this argument. At the moment our most expensive players are all backs. Boyd, Milford, Bird, Oates. We are stuck with a shitty spine, and Offa’s contract is a mistake but that he money blown in our backs is the biggest issue.

Having said all that has been said, the Knights played well. They are after all running 2nd I think, and they play with energy, play for each other, build momentum through hard running with supports, quick play the balls and passing, and enjoy their footie, and it shows. They have a half decent coach who obviously inspires them.

The more I think of it, the more I believe that Seibold has lost the dressing room. He is clearly not inspiring the team. Our best 2 games this year were with our strike players excelling. Fifita, TPJ and Staggs can all make something of nothing - and Herbie and Coates as well. Take them out of the side and there is nothing. I feel sorry for Patty and Payne. They must feel so alone out there

Last edited:
Deadset, White or someone from head office needs to tell the group to shake hands and walk off the field and not fraternise in front of the cameras. The corporate dollars, the big membership base and fat pay packets for Instagram jockeys and their wives are all at risk - no one wants to pay money to be associated with losers who look like they don't care about that fact.

This is what people weren't paying attention to last year. Broncos fans were so quick to blame Boyd that they weren't noticing the rest of the shit that was happening on the field. Players were standing back, allowing the opposition to do whatever they want with the ball, breaking 12 tackles and then beating Boyd at fullback and the entire forum was like "**** Boyd" instead of question how the **** the attacking player was allowed to do just do whatever he wanted. The right players need to be dropped, yes. But the new players won't do anything if they're not coached well and don't have a reason to care anymore.
WRONG. **** the broad generalization. Last season I repeatedly wrote about the pathetic midfield spongecake defence and also pointed out that a great many on this forum were bleating on about Boyd and somehow totally missing the crap efforts that allowed players free reign. You're not the only genius around here😎

NRL Laws and Interpretations
Section 11 (10) b

Responsibilities of the player in possession
The tackle player shall:
a. without delay regain his feet where he is tackled
b. lift the ball clear of the ground
c. face his opponent's goal line
d. place the ball on the ground

and make a genuine attempt to play the ball with the foot and maintain his balance

NRL Laws and Interpretations
Section 11 (10) b

Responsibilities of the player in possession
The tackle player shall:
a. without delay regain his feet where he is tackled
b. lift the ball clear of the ground
c. face his opponent's goal line
d. place the ball on the ground

and make a genuine attempt to play the ball with the foot and maintain his balance

That was such a rubbish call. It should've been a penalty to us if anything.

My live reaction.

IllShamefulBooby-size_restricted.gif

Especially after this from a couple of seasons ago.

giphy.gif

No sin bin, play on.

Last edited:
ive thought this for a while now....wait until crowds are allowed back to Suncorp.

You want the blowtorch applied to the club, wait until crowds significantly drop, and those that do come cause a riot after another limp loss..

That then affects revenue...THEN this spineless board will actually do something befitting their salaries...

I get that, but honestly how many more times are we going to give these players who just aren’t up to it a run? They are pathetic and replacing these players imo will not see this team go backwards. I cannot see a downside to replacing Milford or Boyd. They’re, along with many other things part of our problem, but we cannot keep persisting with players that over years now have shown they just don’t work in this side.
Souths Logan Magpies could have lost 59-0 to the Roosters, and might looked like they were trying while they did.

I also think it's time we start marking Lodge a bit more harshly, there's absolutely no way he's first grade standard at the moment. Obviously still hampered by the ACL injury, if this is what we can expect from him moving forward, I hope the decision is made to get the ACL repaired properly before his career goes down the drain.

His runs make Aaron Woods' runs look damaging.

This. He use to hit the line and keep going a few extra metres. Nowadays he just hits the line and it looks like he hits a brick wall and just stops. I know he lost some strength in his legs from the ACL but what use is he if he can't get us some extra metres or quick play the balls. Also his tackling technique is awful. Always shoulder high which means if the defender slips just a little bit, he'll get penalised. I'm surprised he has made it this far without getting suspended

Yes just imagine the crowd , at Suncorp (allowed back ,if they bother to come back ) in unison with a Mexican wave , it will be a cacophony of insults .

Seibs doesnt have the balls to drop Milf. If hes worried about Deardens fitness due to not playing any game time because no Q cup, why not have him on the bench. Rotate the halves to see how they go. Even start Deards and have Milf there to come on, it can only make Milf hungry to get out there nowing someones after his role.

For Boyd why havent we dropped him?.

WE NEED TO TRY SOMETHING.

In the presser the clown was clueless just like our players. Thinking of excuses. trying to pull stats from the game out.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.